Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

58 minutes ago, sqidd said:

This is DEDICATION!:p

IMG_7962.thumb.JPG.f28e328664f3576b8534f536b49c00c6.JPG

Damn that is impressive!  That's not just dedication, it's obsession LOL!  Though I can't blame you.  I've already acquired a DX Roy and his Arcadia VF-0S so I feel you.  I'll probably never be able to be as committed as yourself but I certainly can appreciate it!

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

It's... beautiful!

Is that a KO on the right? I think I've had the same one as a kid.

Another note: Roy's color scheme is just timeless and superior. Sorry DYRL Hikaru, you're just a ploy to sell more toy variations.

45 minutes ago, uzernaem said:

It's... beautiful!

Is that a KO on the right? I think I've had the same one as a kid.

Another note: Roy's color scheme is just timeless and superior. Sorry DYRL Hikaru, you're just a ploy to sell more toy variations.

9 minutes ago, Sgt Nate V said:

Huh, I don't think I've ever seen an upscaled KO of the Takatoku 1/100 mixed with some 1/55 parts before

The ones with red arrows are KO's (can't see the one with the blue boosters). I call the 1/55's Junky Monkeys.:p Man, they're pretty bad! I'm still on the lookout for two more. One came in a "Happy Meal" in Indonesia or something and the other is a Sofubi deal. I've only ever seen one and it was pretty much rotted away.

I'm thinking at some point I may go full bonkers and get all of the 1/55, 1/48 and 1/60 releases from Yamato, Bandai, Arcadia, etc (the 1/48 Weathering for example) so I really do have all of them. Maybe not though. I'd have to take a hard look at what space I have to play with.

IMG_7962.thumb.JPG.40070b3e4cdf83f341a9f1e676c95a36.JPG

22 hours ago, sqidd said:

I'm kind of surprised you don't have a single V1 Yamato and joke machine in there somewhere - at least that I can see. Still, that's one impressive Roy collection.  

3 minutes ago, Anasazi37 said:

As do the proportions of the chestplate

Well the whole sculpt really.  ;)  Still amazing how good those looked when they first came out.  OK, enough about the Yamato V1, back to your originally scheduled programming.

On 5/19/2021 at 2:51 AM, vladykins said:

@sqidd isn't a SD fan; otherwise he'd have them!

I buy any super-deformed Valkyrie I find...  I'm proud of every Roy I own that sqidd doesn't. :p

missing watermark.jpg

Banpresto's 1999 VF-1S Fokker Special is pictured here with the DX Chogokin, in a feeble attempt to steer the thread back on-topic.  ;)

Edited by tekering

2 hours ago, tekering said:

I buy any super-deformed Valkyrie I find...  I'm proud of every Roy I own that sqidd doesn't. :p

missing watermark.jpg

Banpresto's 1999 VF-1S Fokker Special is pictured here with the DX Chogokin, in a feeble attempt to steer the thread back on-topic.  ;)

LOL, great shot!

4 hours ago, tekering said:

missing watermark.jpg

It's like he's holding his baby boy LOL

Oh boy, I can't believe it...i just received an email from NY saying that my order for TV super parts is in "preparation in progress"...Maybe they really did change something in their management.

27 minutes ago, Ryoma said:

Oh boy, I can't believe it...i just received an email from NY saying that my order for TV super parts is in "preparation in progress"...Maybe they really did change something in their management.

Good to hear! :good:

On 5/20/2021 at 5:40 AM, tekering said:

missing watermark.jpg

Ummm......where's his thumb?

Where's  Roldo?

Untitled.thumb.png.cd027070fe696d6c3ea3023522436404.png

• 2 weeks later...