Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

I was still looking for a 1/48 VF-1S for under $300 shipped directly to me. and finally amazon Japan let some ship directly to the U.S. for 28,450yen about $260 US if your still looking they have 4 left for that price. good luck

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/Chogokin-Dimension-Fortress-Valkyrie-Die-Cast/dp/B08C3GRZ4P/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=vf-1s&qid=1618317512&sr=8-1

1 hour ago, brannon said:

I was still looking for a 1/48 VF-1S for under $300 shipped directly to me. and finally amazon Japan let some ship directly to the U.S. for 28,450yen about $260 US if your still looking they have 4 left for that price. good luck

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/Chogokin-Dimension-Fortress-Valkyrie-Die-Cast/dp/B08C3GRZ4P/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=vf-1s&qid=1618317512&sr=8-1

Nice, if I didn't already have mine, I'd be all over that. 

3 hours ago, Tenbatsu said:

6076471b66d2e.png

Looks like we might actually be getting a grey goggle gift set, HMR-style. Nice. 22 Apr is a Thursday, so I'm wondering if they'll release info about it that day and then pre-orders start the next day, since those generally happen on Fridays. I also wonder how quickly sites like Mandarake are going to be flooded with 1Js or, at the very least, we'll see the price come down to something more reasonable.

53 minutes ago, weiser21 said:

I wonder if US retailers will carry these as Big West and Harmony Gold have finally decided to play nice.

That would be nice, but I wouldn't hold my breath; pre-ordering these things would certainly be less dramatic, stressful, and frustrating though.

42 minutes ago, seti88 said:

For a moment there, i read it as in the year 2022... :o

which in this pandemic, think in terms of years was pre-conditioned since last year...

I thought the same. I almost felt we'd been past April already. It's been that sort of year.

5 hours ago, Tenbatsu said:

6076471b66d2e.png

Cool.  I wonder if it will be released as Hikaru’s or labeled as just an Armored Valkyrie like the HMR.

Also TV closed fist hands.  If they’re not oversized and are compatible with an armorless VF-1, then I would be happy to incorporate them into poses.