Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

3 hours ago, Special Sauce said:

Are they releasing more super/strike sets for the Bandai VF-1's?

Sorry for all the questions.  It's been so long I'm totally out of the loop with how to get any of this stuff anymore.

They will probably will at some point, but with Bandai it could be a long wait.

On 3/30/2021 at 10:30 PM, RedComet said:

#squadgoals ^_^

Squad.thumb.jpg.3ca28d91aae9230e3e7ff047e72ce31a.jpg

Very cool!!! :good:

On 3/31/2021 at 10:24 AM, Slave IV said:

No camera can make up for composition and lighting...Conversely, any camera these days especially can produce more than decent looking images when composited and lighted nicely. Speaking of...your picture actually looks really good to me. Just the background isn't the most flattering.

@Slave IV very well said. :good:

3 hours ago, orindlt said:

I've still given up on this actually arriving, but I was very surprised to see this note from NY in my inbox about my Focker parts (I figure I'll have to track them down on Manda)

image.thumb.png.17c4a6ed530a0416964a5494e6138fd7.png

Have been going back and forth with them since November to ship a missle set. The first note said I had to change shipping options. Sent them a response. Took a month between replies. They said they couldn't use that option. I asked them what options I had. Another month. Got my options and selected. Then more waiting. Had just about given up when they said just today they are finally shipping.

5 hours ago, orindlt said:

I've still given up on this actually arriving, but I was very surprised to see this note from NY in my inbox about my Focker parts (I figure I'll have to track them down on Manda)

image.thumb.png.17c4a6ed530a0416964a5494e6138fd7.png

Fingers crossed that they aren't just rearranging deck chairs on a sinking ship. If they get their act together, I might order from them again, but for now, I just hope that everyone with open orders gets them fulfilled.

18 hours ago, Anasazi37 said:

Fingers crossed that they aren't just rearranging deck chairs on a sinking ship. If they get their act together, I might order from them again, but for now, I just hope that everyone with open orders gets them fulfilled.

Sweet! Can't wait to get home then. :D

20 hours ago, Anasazi37 said:

Yeah I'm gonna wait and see...their customer service wasn't very responsive/helpful to begin with even before these issues, so they always have been more of a last resort for me. I guess we shall see...

Let’s see how many poses I can crank out tomorrow.  When I do poses based on reference pics, I make sure to get the pose and camera angle as close as possible to the source.

1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

Eagerly awaiting a DX VF-1S Max.

51099904121_85841c3fee_o.jpg

Yeah, my most wanted VF-1. 

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

Let’s see how many poses I can crank out tomorrow.  When I do poses based on reference pics, I make sure to get the pose and camera angle as close as possible to the source.

Your attention to detail is superb. Been doing a great job. 

5 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Eagerly awaiting a DX VF-1S Max.

51099904121_85841c3fee_o.jpg

Max VF-1S? The right pic shows red hues... perhaps Hikaru's? :rolleyes:

Hahaha! :lol: Just kidding @Lolicon. I know that scene 100%. How about you do one with Roy's and let me colorize it to Max? ;)