Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

14 minutes ago, Lockdown said:

Surely looks fishy to me!

DX VF-1A Max for $99.99...

vintage 1:55 Takatoku GBP armor for $39.99...

Free shipping, "almost anywhere in the world..."

"Fishy" is putting it politely. <_<

26 minutes ago, Lockdown said:

Looking for Movie, but at this point TV is better then nothing!

I've got extra Strike sets as well.  Send me a PM. :good: 

5 minutes ago, tekering said:

DX VF-1A Max for $99.99...

vintage 1:55 Takatoku GBP armor for $39.99...

Free shipping, "almost anywhere in the world..."

"Fishy" is putting it politely. <_<

I've got extra Strike sets as well.  Send me a PM. :good: 

That GBP picture is apparently from this site:

http://artfire2000.chuckliuphotography.com/

But definitely not A2000's prices in the slightest.

23 hours ago, jvmacross said:

I love that thread.

14 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Awesome "Longest Birthday" pose! :drinks: 

Of course....I should have known! :rolleyes:

large.20200504_124244.jpg.5765aeb42e3204

:drinks:

large.F8D9FFC5-CD4F-4314-AC0B-C35CF75B8F23.jpeg.48bf521e3991577ee9f2e027bdd1446c.jpeg

1 second standing pose.

Edited by sh9000

Late to the party.

I see an individual PO thread has already been created and I wholeheartedly agree.

Also agree on individual threads for each release. It shouldn't clutter the boards too much as the older releases will generally die off unless it gets necro'd for whatever reason but even then, will eventually fade away again.

Individual threads help reduce clutter and may help others contribute more. It takes a lot of consideration whether or not to be the 100th post for an appreciation of a great photo when the thread is already 500+ pages.

2 hours ago, KFDzero said:

Individual threads help reduce clutter and may help others contribute more. It takes a lot of consideration whether or not to be the 100th post for an appreciation of a great photo when the thread is already 500+ pages.

Interesting observations....never thought that feeling that you may be contributing to the problem would be keeping someone from posting...another good reason to keep threads separate to control their size and to screen out specific "chatter" when appropriate...

1 hour ago, 505thAirborne said:

If I still wanted to pull the trigger and PO a DX VF-1D, are there any reputable websites left that are shipping to the US? Thank you. B)) 

I have one a ordered for me by a friend in Japan, and another that I put in via a proxy that so far hasn't canceled. If I end up with a second one, I'll probably let it go at cost plus whatever shipping.

15 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

I have one a ordered for me by a friend in Japan, and another that I put in via a proxy that so far hasn't canceled. If I end up with a second one, I'll probably let it go at cost plus whatever shipping.

If you should end up with a second VF-1D that you don't want to keep, let me know. B))

17 hours ago, Lolicon said:

And if you decided to let go one of your Fan Racer, let me know too. :rolleyes:

On 2/12/2021 at 5:29 PM, Sanity is Optional said:

Yup, still available for order. So if you can find a proxy that hasn't used up all their ordering addresses, you can get one that way.

Yup. There's lots of proxy services out there. Just a quick Google search will bring up a bunch. 

The DX VF-1S TV Fokker hype train has reached the end of the line (at least for now) the moment listings on Mandarake started to go unsold....

The DX VF-1 hype trains back on the rails and picking up speed are the VF-1A TV Max and DYRL VF-1A Kakizaki.....if you have not gotten one and want one...you better get on board quickly before they turn into crazy trains!

Edited by jvmacross

Still sad that FEXT was not able to get the funding for 1/60 OWL Armors. :( In one of my chats with FEXT after the FEXT 1/60 OWL Armor didn't hit the quota, I asked them if they would consider upscaling the armor for 1/48 scale since the DX Chogokin VF-1 was announced.  They said they would look into it for future.  I think I would costs would be too high. :(

47143144381_3d7916c0d5_h.jpg

Edited by Saburo

2 hours ago, Saburo said:

Still sad that FEXT was not able to get the funding for 1/60 OWL Armors. :( In one of my chats with FEXT after the FEXT 1/60 OWL Armor didn't hit the quota, I asked them if they would consider upscaling the armor for 1/48 scale since the DX Chogokin VF-1 was announced.  They said they would look into it for future.  I think I would costs would be too high. :(

*snip*

That really is too bad, those armor sets look great. The DX Chogokins would look very imposing armored up with the OWL Armors.

And that's a kick-ass shot @Saburo

-b.

On 2/10/2021 at 3:28 PM, Lockdown said:

Hi guys, my super parts got refunded from Nippon-Yassan as credit... Then I kinda abandon the project, but then realized that I really want it and need it!

anyone knows where I can get super parts for decent price?

or can anyone can hook me up with one of his extras?

Thank you

As for my Super Parts order, Nippon-Yasan doesn't hear anything and keeps asking me to open tons of useless tickets.

I have contacted PAYPAL to request a refund. If credits go to store, I may expect same issue and waste time.

On 2/15/2021 at 7:34 AM, manfred17 said:

As for my Super Parts order, Nippon-Yasan doesn't hear anything and keeps asking me to open tons of useless tickets.

I have contacted PAYPAL to request a refund. If credits go to store, I may expect same issue and waste time.

I did many tickets before getting it refunded. I had to threaten them about ruining there “good reputation”, saying that I would inform my audience about the bad customer service at Nippon-Yassan... as a famous youtuber reviewer ; ) and finally, my ticket got escalated for real... and resolved as a credit store...

Good luck