Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

4 hours ago, vladykins said:

I just tried this and now I have missing wing flaps. I'm suing!

Make sure before you sue them, you used it properly well as described in their manual instructions. Coz I don't read them. Hahaha! :lol: 

2 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Make sure before you sue them, you used it properly well as described in their manual instructions. Coz I don't read them. Hahaha! :lol: 

I just read the blower manual. There is fine print at the end:

Do not use to remove dust from expensive Macross collectibles. If you are stupid enough to do so, then you should not be allowed expensive collectibles, you knob.

2 hours ago, vladykins said:

Do not use to remove dust from expensive Macross collectibles. If you are stupid enough to do so, then you should not be allowed expensive collectibles, you knob.

Jaja that's  true

3 hours ago, vladykins said:

Hahaha! :lol: Good thing you found it. Sue away. ;) 

Here's another thought to get your Macross collection cleaned. 

If you have either a canine/feline in the house, strategically put a small dab on their favorite treat on top of the valk and they will lick it clean, however you might get either pet fur or slobber on it though! :lol:    

On 1/24/2021 at 9:06 PM, no3Ljm said:

Wiping each figure with fiber cloth takes too much time. I use this...

C28981E7-2412-4B11-A02B-1E34979C02CC.jpeg

:ph34r:

@no3Ljm "When you need all the dust gone!" It can also be used Wind Tunnel testing for Valks.

A while back I looked at some small handheld electric duster/vacuum that are used to cleaning electronics/computers.  

11 hours ago, vladykins said:

Another gorgeous shot.

Thank you @vladykins:good:

3 hours ago, Alphahorizon said:

Looks like everyone is covered. 2 hours in and it's still available. ;) 

2 hours ago, Saburo said:

@no3Ljm "When you need all the dust gone!" It can also be used Wind Tunnel testing for Valks.

A while back I looked at some small handheld electric duster/vacuum that are used to cleaning electronics/computers.  

Vlcsnap-2009-10-13-16h24m56s50.thumb.jpg.e458ee64a039d135138dd705646e36fe.jpg

;)

17 hours ago, borgified said:

Phhtt... 

Just announce the next DX VF-1 Bandai. I'm starting to get impatient as I passed over Roy purposely to get the DX 1J Milia. <_<

I know it's simply playing on a different color scheme but I am waiting for this, just because;

vf-1a-fastpack-max-battroid.thumb.gif.811b9dd4c22d34dde7309b5a4958de85.gif

Any chance for August release this year? What would Bandai possibly add to entice customers for this version like the decal sheet included with kakizaki..

and I would like to see an upgrade to the existing peg system for the arms and legs, more stability in fighter mode. About damn time Bandai.

Edited by Angesdad

I'm waiting for this too. It's also got a different head than the TV VF-1A  (and i like the movie version better)

Regarding that photo. I was just thinking the other day one really cool thing they Have not done in any VF-1 toy yet is to make the nosecone rock forward so you'd have the dynamic 'crotch thrust' hahah

4 minutes ago, tekering said:

Revoltech would like a word.

Revoltech-VF-1-3.jpg

Revoltech really has some cool sculpts.

Man, I WISH that Fewture would do an Ex Gokin of the VF-1S Super or Strike Roy!!! That.....would.....be.....incredible!

4 hours ago, Angesdad said:

I know it's simply playing on a different color scheme but I am waiting for this, just because;

rVV96eUmIkdCy1verzuAoSDQukpUPpkU5qUQCkzc

Any chance for August release this year? What would Bandai possibly add to entice customers for this version like the decal sheet included with kakizaki..

and I would like to see an upgrade to the existing peg system for the arms and legs, more stability in fighter mode. About damn time Bandai.

Is it just me or anyone else not seeing the image at all? I get at a bunch of scrambled bumble jumbo.   

16 hours ago, Toonz said:

how do you attach it onto the wing?

the hardpoints are visually identical [or very near].

so you just mount it to the hardpoint like a Yamato or HMR: gently push-on to the hardpoint and twist for alignment... unless I'm doing it wrong.

Edited by slide