Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

Hi, I'm new on this forum.

Bought a second hand vf-1a max jenius a week ago, waiting to arrive!

Already have an arcadia roy vf-1s movie ver. with strike parts, so really excited to get my first DX ... not to say the same from my wallet lol

1 minute ago, Algy said:

Hi, I'm new on this forum.

Bought a second hand vf-1a max jenius a week ago, waiting to arrive!

Already have an arcadia roy vf-1s movie ver. with strike parts, so really excited to get my first DX ... not to say the same from my wallet lol

Welcome to your second mortgage!

4 hours ago, Nerd-linger said:

I am only a couple days from the 180 day PayPal cutoff. Anyone have their super parts order shipped from NY? Heck, anyone even get their Roy shipped or is NY basically a lost cause at this point?

I opened ticket for 2 tv super parts I ordered from them. Has anyone received from NY? 

5 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

They might do a reissue with the visor painted grey to go with the GBP, which would look very odd without.

I think so as well. I wonder why they didn't go with a grey visor in the first place?

Bandai will release considerably less GBP armor sets than the amount of VF-1J's they produced and will offer no word of a VF-1J re-issue.  It will instantaneously create an obscene secondary market for the GBP and make the current VF-1J market price seem like clearance pricing. :rolleyes:

1*s9LDWsKAXXgCJCKqZftdLA.jpeg

...but seriously Bandai....release a GBP-1J full set pack! 8)

of the several bandai items  set to be released before xmas, only my tv packs have not shipped from NY. NY literally has shipped everything else i had ordered including several pbandai gundam thingies. 

I am just going to assume they will not follow thru, just like my still pending dyrl ssp order so I filed a claim already with PP

Edited by Duymon

15 minutes ago, sqidd said:

This is my vote. I want the googles grey. And I don't want the value of my 1st release 1J's to drop in value.:spiteful:

Oh...I forgot......after re-consulting with the all-seeing eye.....it seems six months after the GBP full set pack release....Bandai will go with the usual Tamashii web release of "parts" and issue stand alone GBP sets with "grey google" attachment piece.....they will also take the opportunity to giddily announce the re-release of the original DX VF-1J with exclusive "seated Minmay" figurine!  The PO will simultaneously break the internet and our dignity....oh and yes, upon release, YJA and eBay will become inundated with DX VF-1J's "without Minmay figure" listings quickly disemboweling the DX VF-1J aftermarket to sub-MSRP prices!

Edited by jvmacross

Just now, Bolt said:

I'm sure you guys have seen this as it was from late last year.. sorry about the image quality..

B6D73487-F4A0-4EB5-AD28-8D5F858ACAF9.jpeg

yep, has been posted previously. :good:

There were some clearer shots shown of the 1J Hikaru GBP, 1J Max GBP and 1S Focker GBP.

8 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Oh...I forgot......after re-consulting with the all-seeing eye.....it seems six months after the GBP full set pack release....Bandai will go with the usual Tamashii web release of "parts" and issue stand alone GBP sets with "grey google" attachment piece.....they will also take the opportunity to giddily announce the re-release of the original DX VF-1J with exclusive "seated Minmay" figurine!  The PO will simultaneously break the internet and our dignity....oh and yes, upon release, YJA and eBay will become inundated with DX VF-1J's "without Minmay figure" listings quickly disemboweling the DX VF-1J aftermarket to sub-MSRP prices!

That math adds up!

31 minutes ago, Pedro2k6 said:

Anyone has trouble with AE?...Still no news about my TV SP, one week ago they send me a email, telling me that they will calculate shipping price. 

They're on holiday. You'll have to wait until they return.

image.thumb.png.c04f51dcd80b3e6fec27eed8a8c9b39d.png

On 1/2/2021 at 11:50 PM, F360 said:

Lovely .   The red Kite on the boosters and those red tip missiles on a vf-1j match so well .   :wub:

Thank you @F360!  Hikaru is color coordinated. :good:

On 1/3/2021 at 1:52 AM, ErikElvis said:

Looks great!  The tv parts suit it well.

Thank you @ErikElvis, its not anime accurate, but it sure looks good with Super Parts on. :wub:

On 1/3/2021 at 3:23 AM, sqidd said:

That looks FANTASTIC!!!

@sqidd thank you, I appreciate it. :D

On 1/3/2021 at 3:28 AM, Rogueload said:

Looks great! Too bad Roy died or we would’ve saw that in the show. 

Thank you @Rogueload, sadly he died before getting Supers Parts, but Roy can live on with the toys. Roy with Super Parts photos will be shooting soon. :D

Here's another shot of the VF-1J Super Valkyrie. Enjoy!

50801250198_2fc7693951_h.jpg

1 hour ago, jvmacross said:

Very well done! And most likely accurate! 

1 hour ago, Saburo said:

Thank you @F360!  Hikaru is color coordinated. :good:

Thank you @ErikElvis, its not anime accurate, but it sure looks good with Super Parts on. :wub:

@sqidd thank you, I appreciate it. :D

Thank you @Rogueload, sadly he died before getting Supers Parts, but Roy can live on with the toys. Roy with Super Parts photos will be shooting soon. :D

Here's another shot of the VF-1J Super Valkyrie. Enjoy!

50801250198_2fc7693951_h.jpg

Don't give two shakes if this is "non-canon," it's gorgeous. ^_^  And it's not like it hasn't been done before...

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

I'm seriously tempted!!!!

I have an extra set of supers.....and a extra 1J.:spiteful:

Do it! :yahoo:

41 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

Don't give two shakes if this is "non-canon," it's gorgeous. ^_^  And it's not like it hasn't been done before...

I don't care either, but just had to put the disclaimer out there in case. :p

11 hours ago, mpau25 said:

Lost cause, file your PP dispute now.  i got my refund over the weekend as well.

Can u still get paypal refund after they have issued store credit? My super parts preorder is already beyond 180 days.

Edited by Berserker

3 hours ago, eXis10z said:

Paypal cannot help you beyond 180 days. It's down to your credit card issuer or NY itself now.

This is the biggest risk going forward to places that require pre order payments 6 months in advance. By the time the release date comes, if they don’t ship it, you have already exceeded the PayPal claim window.

Don’t deal with them at all or they will issue you a store credit and then your essentially letting the people who never shipped the item in the first place to keep your money with an IOU.  Send one email to NY asking about your order not shipping and state that you will not accept store credit, then only deal with PayPal going forward.

Edited by Ridden001