Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

16 minutes ago, F360 said:

Luna Park still have this open 

"Use code NEWCUSTOMER for ¥2000 off"

https://www.lunapark.store/product-page/dx-chogokin-vf-1d-valkyrie-fan-racer-japan-version

Thanks for the link! Grabbed one, with that code the price isn't too bad, but shipping seems a bit weird. Do they charge later with an updated price? I didn't choose an actual shipping option, and shipping was a random, flat price.

1 hour ago, Tking22 said:

Back from Christmas holiday, missed the 1D pre-order, damn, feels bad. I didn't even know it went up, what a stupid ass day for pre-orders, even an exclusive.

I have an extra if you want it.

EDIT: Saw you got one.

Edited by sqidd

1 hour ago, Tking22 said:

Thanks for the link! Grabbed one, with that code the price isn't too bad, but shipping seems a bit weird. Do they charge later with an updated price? I didn't choose an actual shipping option, and shipping was a random, flat price.

im not sure since I haven't preorder from them, but others seems to get their item, so I would say a upgrade to fedex or DHL would be required if EMS is still suspended in July of 2021.  

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! Had a hunch that it will go for 30k yen and it did. 

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1155257895&ref=list&keyword=マクロス&lang=en

The one I listed for 20k yen couple of days ago was a steal at that price.

* My cat was literally giving me that: "Are you crazy look" when I was saying it loud *

Edited by borgified

3 hours ago, borgified said:

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! Had a hunch that it will go for 30k yen and it did. 

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1155257895&ref=list&keyword=マクロス&lang=en

The one I listed for 20k yen couple of days ago was a steal at that price.

* My cat was literally giving me that: "Are you crazy look" when I was saying it loud *

And then one for 25k

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1155263420&ref=list&keyword=マクロス&lang=en

I'm sure there will be more Roys around 25k-27k, there are still plenty of Roys below 26k in YJA anyway.

43 minutes ago, Paco Grande said:

I was emailing with Luna Park about my 1D order and I asked if they are still taking orders for the TV Supers April release. They are apparently. 

Would they would refund you if they cant get it? :mellow:

ie not store credit.

Edited by seti88

19 minutes ago, daBlah! said:

It's infectious! Did the same just now. First DX VF-1 I decided to grab.

I've got all of them so far but the 1A's. Holding out for Max DYRL 1A. 

I was lucky during the great Roy preorder madness of 2020.

And tv supers just got mailed to me today... Or just got mailed to me tomorrow, since Japan is in the future

On 12/24/2020 at 8:25 PM, F360 said:

Thx to a member from another board that notice the promo code for new customers :lol:

"Use code NEWCUSTOMER for ¥2000 off"

https://www.lunapark.store/product-page/dx-chogokin-vf-1d-valkyrie-fan-racer-japan-version

¥28,500- 2,000 = 26500 yen

Thanks I bought just one here for now. Will wait til July for ebay and see if I can get any for under $300

2 hours ago, RIBFIR said:

Anyone that ordered TV Supers from NY have theirs shipped yet?

Please tell me you're kidding?  I'm still waiting for my strike parts from them from June of 2019

2 hours ago, RIBFIR said:

Anyone that ordered TV Supers from NY have theirs shipped yet?

Same here. No signs from NY except an email at the beginning of december saying that there was a release date change. Honestly i have a bad feeling about this...i am pretty sure i will get screwed again. 

Well let’s just hope NY is lagging due to the holidays. Based on all the negative feedback they’ve gotten here I knew it was a gamble, but with the 10 orders I’ve placed with them throughout the years I’ve never been burned.

maybe  Kurama is waiting it out to ship it after the christmas peak because Fedex and DHL adds a extra surcharge for shipping near big holidays .

unfortuniatly Fedex is going to extend this surcharge pass January 2021 instead of Christmas.   

24 minutes ago, crackpot said:

Kurama is based in Hong Kong. My assumption is any TWEs get shipped from Japan to HK first before going out to the buyers.

Ooooh gotcha. First time using them though I do recall their dates office is based in Hong Kong

Edited by DYRL VF-1S