Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

Small, medium, or large? :unknw:

50731247527_4624c8659e_z.jpg

Any as long that it comes with free Fries and a Soda. :rolleyes:

Love the groups shot though. :wub: 

1 hour ago, MWUser said:

I imagine the first two from the left are: 1/48 Bandai DX Chogokin TV VF-1S Roy Rocker and 1/60 Arcadia VF-1S; what is the third one?

The third one is the one that comes with the Happy Meal. :rofl:  j/k

Fries. Soda. Happy Meal. Who wants a McRib now? :lol:

13 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

Some members in the Asian Macross groups have reported that their DX TV super parts have already shipped. 

Has anyone received any notifications for your preorders yet? I thought the release date was like the end of this month. 

There’s 2 release date listed one was on 12/17 and the other is on 12/22 .  

So I just got an email regarding my TV supers ordered from Big in Japan saying that I need to pay an additional 1010y to get it shipped to me via DHL.

But they say they have it...ready to ship. 

I originally paid for SAL shipping.

Nothing on the Tv supers from AE yet, but I'm having them hold on to them until next month anyway because:

1) The zeta legioss is hopefully still on track to release so I can have my missiles, supers, and legioss all ship at one time; and

2) It's my wife's birthday today and I'm trying to avoid things for me showing up during her birthday month. She already had to see me get all excited for my Roy. lol

Edited by vladykins

Please excuse my ignorance here, but what is the difference between TV and DYRL supers?  I thought super parts weren't ever even featured in SDFM, only the GBP. 

...or was it the super strike parts that were DYRL only?  SDFM never had the shoulder cannon, right?  Is that the only difference?

Edited by Pontus

19 minutes ago, Pontus said:

Please excuse my ignorance here, but what is the difference between TV and DYRL supers?  I thought super parts weren't ever even featured in SDFM, only the GBP. 

...or was it the super strike parts that were DYRL only?  SDFM never had the shoulder cannon, right?  Is that the only difference?

Supers have no Strike Cannon. They were in the last couple of episodes of SDFM.

I'm not sure what the difference is between the Bandai Supers and the Strike parts sets other than the Supers come with the red tipped reaction missiles. And no Strike Cannon with the Supers of course.

What's funny is that only Hikaru (in Skull One), Max and Miria had Supers in SDFM (I think). And there are no DX Valks in those flavors. If you're looking to be canon you would need to have a custom painted Hikaru pilot figure for the Roy DX.

Edited by sqidd

2 hours ago, vladykins said:

It's my wife's birthday today and I'm trying to avoid thinks for me showing up during her birthday month. She already had to see me get all excited for my Roy. lol

Haha love this. Happy Birthday to her!

48 minutes ago, Pontus said:

29 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Supers have no Strike Cannon. They were in the last couple of episodes of SDFM.

I'm not sure what the difference is between the Bandai Supers and the Strike parts sets other than the Supers come with the red tipped reaction missiles. And no Strike Cannon with the Supers of course.

What's funny is that only Hikaru (in Skull One), Max and Miria had Supers in SDFM (I think). And there are no DX Valks in those flavors. If you're looking to be canon you would need to have a custom painted Hikaru pilot figure for the Roy DX.

Also, the Supers only had the Macross kite, but DYRL has the various Skull Squad colors with the Skulls on each.

52 minutes ago, Pontus said:

On top of all the other things already mentioned, they have a lighter shade of blue as well. 

32 minutes ago, sqidd said:

True, but if you have Hikaru's DX VF-1J SDFM, don't you have the correct pilot figure?  Then it's just a matter of using one of @Anasazi37 stickers to change the name on the cockpit.

34 minutes ago, sqidd said:

VF-1A CF's also had them during Episode 26.....lots of Super Packs blown to smithereens on that day....:rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, Pontus said:

True, but if you have Hikaru's DX VF-1J SDFM, don't you have the correct pilot figure?  

Wrong helmet. 

And I just thought of something. On the last couple of SDFM did the cockpits have the dual stick/ no center stick controls?

10 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

VF-1A CF's also had them during Episode 26.....lots of Super Packs blown to smithereens on that day....:rolleyes:

Ah yes, how could I have forgotten the "Red Shirts"!:p

Edited by sqidd

14 minutes ago, Paco Grande said:

On top of all the other things already mentioned, they have a lighter shade of blue as well. 

And the angles of the armor are slightly different as well, especially the arm armor. The arm pieces are more hex-ended and straight across in DYRL instead of angled on the SDFM.

Using @jenius's images, here's the DYRL and SDFM arm pieces:

https://i1.wp.com/anymoon.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Yamato-148-Strike-Parts-15-1024x576.jpg