Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

10 minutes ago, CzarAlko said:

Am I the only that has not gotten his Roy from Nin Nin? It still shows as pre order confirmed...

My first round PO has finally shipped yesterday after a few others here have already received theirs.  You may want to send a ticket just to ask if you could expect shipment soon. 

12 minutes ago, CzarAlko said:

Am I the only that has not gotten his Roy from Nin Nin? It still shows as pre order confirmed...

Me neither still. Talked to support earlier this week and they said mine will go out by early next week. We'll see

1 hour ago, dragontype said:

Wth?  Who pays that?!? Lol.  If I was desperate, I'd consider maybe going up to 450.00 or so... but over 500.00... uhhh that's like a car payment.

$450 you say? This little one comes with an exclusive stand too. ;)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Macross-Hi-Metal-R-VF-1S-Strike-Valkyrie-Roy-Focker-w-Stand-DYRL/173248499037

Click at your own risk. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, CzarAlko said:

I'm still waiting.

I know it isn't a mind blowing deal but at least this guy is reputable and responds to messages on ebay, so he is legit.  He will ship.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BANDAI-DX-Chogokin-First-Limited-Edition-VF-1S-Valkyrie-Roy-Focker-Special-sale/143867067604?hash=item217f253cd4:g:ghoAAOSwQPVfyGTs

Last thought, IF my "scammed" items actually do ship I'll reverse the decision and I'll end up with... a whole bunch of valks.  :D

Edited by rocketblast

OkiniLand finally shipped mine. Was processing for about four days, but that's fine. I'm just glad I was able to get one without paying too much of a markup. $267 isn't bad, all things considered. I haven't been this excited for a Macross release since the Yamato 1/48s all those years ago. Looking forward to seeing everyone's pics!

8 hours ago, MACROSS25 said:

Anybody knows where i can buy a super strikes parts movie edition dx at a best price? And where to preorder super parts for april? Thanks guys!

I was in the market for the same thing and your best bet is to keep checking Mandarake (search keyword; dx chogokin vf-1) they come and go real quick. 

11 hours ago, dragontype said:

Wth?  Who pays that?!? Lol.  If I was desperate, I'd consider maybe going up to 450.00 or so... but over 500.00... uhhh that's like a car payment.

My wife would kill me if I paid more than 100 for anything like that (really tight finances). 500... that's 3/4 of our car insurance for 6 months!

On 12/3/2020 at 12:29 AM, Lolicon said:

What do I need to do to get this wonderful decal set? :shok:

Just got home and opened the box. I'm only getting one of each DX now, so hopefully no QC issues. 

PXL_20201203_052340175.thumb.jpg.b52f34595bbd2d5d35c9e42fa90d6f9e.jpg

Ditto Here! Would love to pick up a copy of these decals.

PM if they are available. Thanks!