Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

21 minutes ago, leeboo1211 said:

Same here... Wonder if they actually have stock, or go hunting for it afterwards. 

Actually mine just updated as being picked up by DHL, arriving here in the states Thursday Dec.03. So fairly quick! 

Now my eBay backup might take a bit longer... Before Christmas basically. 

Edited by leeboo1211

5 minutes ago, borgified said:

I did see that listing @betocc, however they were asking close to mid 26k yen (not including s&h) to Canada. 

I'm sure those orders will be shipped soon, we just need to learn to be patient :D I have another order I placed a day after the ones shipped and that one is on Preparing for Shipment, hopefully it will be shipped by tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, betocc said:

I'm sure those orders will be shipped soon, we just need to learn to be patient :D I have another order I placed a day after the ones shipped and that one is on Preparing for Shipment, hopefully it will be shipped by tomorrow.

Patient? In MacrossWorld, PATIENT is a word that's unheard of. When it comes to new toys there's no such thing as patient. :diablo:

:rofl:

As long as the orders are in "preparing for shipment" in Amazon JP, your order is confirmed. There will not be any cancellation from the seller unless you cancel the order yourself before it ships.

Even if the sellers are not Amazon Japan, as long as the orders are fulfilled by Amazon, you can even rest more assured because it is based on stocks on hand.

They are probably taking a while because the whole world is ordering Roy at the same time.

Fedex just confirmed my taxes for Roy. Man that is painful. I was thinking that the Ebay seller had a decent price but I forgot about the taxes before pulling the trigger. I'm too used to Amazon Japan now where the taxes are paid up front and you know the total cost. $52 in taxes for a total of $477 Canadian or $368 USD. What a kick in the junk. Next time I'll wait for an Amazon seller that ships to North America. I managed to score one but I had to cancel it because I could not cancel my Ebay order. It was around $80 cheaper from the Amazon seller to my door. Anyway Roy is due to be delivered on Thursday so at least it's relatively fast shipping. 

That's $477 CND only for the DX VF-1s Roy TV Version only without the TV Supers @Paco Grande

The TV Supers are going to add you another couple of hundred right there...

That's half your monthly paycheck gone right there (or a flight back into my secondary home of Toronto for me if a vaccine is ready). 

6 hours ago, SilentH said:

Is there an end to this?  I just dropped $314 for Roy.  Max cost me $250.  Kaki and Hikaru was $280 each.  Now $314 for Roy?  I honestly don’t know how to feel about this.

200.thumb.gif.d075f8b1ea49ead7ffc2ea0ad8da08ea.gif

Its bought. Enjoy them.

:p

1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

got my roy today,

still sealed in bubble wrap, i just threw it in my closet. prob will wait till my copies come in before opening it.

see.. doesnt faze david one bit...:lol:

7 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Is it too soon to say that I'm a little bummed that 1D is TWE? Like, I really get a rush out of PO madness. I think I have a problem...

I WANT ALL THE MACROSS

:crazy:

Not enough excitement in your life eh? 

Its ok, shows your not too old for this sh!t. :lol:

Nin Nin got back to me and told me their shipments are running late due to COVID so I’ll get a shipping invoice early next week (I used private warehouse because COVID was making knowing what shipping would be like at the time of order rough). Given my PayPal protection lasts through December 30th I guess I have no reason to disbelieve them. For reference my order went in when it was $260. 

21 minutes ago, yami4ct said:

Nin Nin got back to me and told me their shipments are running late due to COVID so I’ll get a shipping invoice early next week (I used private warehouse because COVID was making knowing what shipping would be like at the time of order rough). Given my PayPal protection lasts through December 30th I guess I have no reason to disbelieve them. For reference my order went in when it was $260. 

That's what they told me on Saturday.  However, I've seen several folks here who ordered from Nin-Nin Game that have either received shipping confirmation or have otherwise seen some movement on their orders, which leads me to believe they had some stock on hand.  So, I'm hopeful they'll get a fair number of the ones ordered on 07/03 out the door this week, but time will tell.  Personally, NNG has given me no reason to think they won't come through.  The one previous order I had with them shipped without issue.  That said, I'll feel better when mine ships. 

Edited by Draykov

2 minutes ago, Draykov said:

That's what they told me on Saturday.  However, I've seen several folks here who ordered from Nin-Nin Game that have either received shipping confirmation or have otherwise seen some movement on their orders, which leads me to believe they had some stock on hand.  So, I'm hopeful they'll get a fair number of the ones ordered on 07/03 out the door this week, but time will tell.  Personally, NNG has given me no reason to think they won't come through.  The one previous order I had with them shipped without issue.  That said, I'll feel better when mine ships. 

Literally in the exact same position. I ordered a TWS item from them before and besides them coming back to me for more shipping cost it was fine. Don’t expect them to give me an issue but it’ll be nice to be through lol. Also they’ve shipped orders across the price spectrum and still have it up for purchase so it’d be a bit weird to scam anyone now. 

3 hours ago, borgified said:

That's $477 CND only for the DX VF-1s Roy TV Version only without the TV Supers @Paco Grande

The TV Supers are going to add you another couple of hundred right there...

That's half your monthly paycheck gone right there (or a flight back into my secondary home of Toronto for me if a vaccine is ready). 

If these toys actually cost half my monthly paycheck I’d be divorced by now!

I’m not going to bother with the TV supers. I already have one set of DYRL strike parts and that’s good enough for me. To me TV Roy is extremely close to the movie version so he’s going with my other movie Valks. I know it’s blasphemy!