Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

3 hours ago, easnoddy said:

Anyone hear from Anime Export on shipping prices/ completing order yet? 

A Roy I ordered from AE shipped and is slated to get to me this Wednesday (currently sitting in Cincinnati, OH apparently).  Still waiting to hear from Nin-Nin Game...some folks already have.  I expect to get news next week.  

Edited by Draykov

41 minutes ago, sqidd said:

It would be bonkers for Bandai to do a DYRL Ficker soonish. But Bandai does bonkers stuff sooooooooooo.:p

My money is on a DYRL VF-1A Max next. That guess has nothing to with the Focker comment.

We did get VF-1A Kakizaki so Max and Hikaru feel like good bets before DYRL Focker. Next TV round could easily be reissue 1J Hikaru, GBP, and TV Kakizaki. 1J Hikaru reissue feels imminent. 

13 minutes ago, jenius said:

. 1J Hikaru reissue feels imminent. 

Almost has to be if they're going to release GBP I would think. Unless they're planning on GBP "gift sets". Can you say $450-500 landed here in the sates? Shipping would not be $40.

I wonder what their grey goggle plan is. If they have one.

10 hours ago, seti88 said:

HAHA I answered my own question...someone did do an adapter like that!

it was bandai! Another reason to get the TV super parts set!

* Unsure yet tho if the DYRL type arm parts will fit the stand adapter.*

tn-packs.thumb.jpg.b860f266aae5e738854300ec2c762043.jpg 

That connector is ok, just need an adapter to use the clear Yeti arms with it and the base. I think I saw similar adapters for the standard Bandai DX bases.

9 hours ago, Gundam@EFSF said:

long time no see, friends!

I don't like DX series in 1/48 (too big, and I prefer them in 1/60), yet, this scale enables Super dimension combo!

This Megahouse Orguss is roughtly in 1/48, right?

001.thumb.jpg.866b1f12aec1bc1b62563124102d363f.jpg

Welcome back @Gundam@EFSF. Nice group shot! :good: I think Orguss MegaHouse is scaled at 1/40.

2 hours ago, Shawn said:

Waiting for someone to take the black focker heatshield and put it on their hikaru vf-1s please

I want to see both movie 'variants' side by side please :)

Same here. ;) 

1 hour ago, borgified said:

You mean the differences betwwen both the DYRL and TV head sculpts (which was mentioned) and the heat shield  swap @Shawn

If I understand it correctly, I think Shawn just want to see both Hikaru VF-1S, one sporting black heatshield, and one with red.

13 minutes ago, Shawn said:

'Cause of the animation 'errors'!

I've always liked this variant :)

image.thumb.png.068ee2d72f816620aada7afe1a0c6d19.pngimage.thumb.png.d6c6629a6ee7b4a6351665188ab33e0d.png

image.thumb.png.75ca15c8add132572aff2809a2570d80.png

Someone on here has a DX VF-1S Hikaru with the heat shield painted black. Pics are in this thread...............................somewhere.:unknw:

3 hours ago, tjdetweiler said:

Just paid for AmiAmi shipping 6k yen for DHL..hehe oh well! Happy for everyone who is excited for this. I cant wait as well!

Ah, I figured about 6k for DHL shipping from Amiami. I used that to convince myself to buy one off an Amazon seller for 27k shipped. :)

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

Someone on here has a DX VF-1S Hikaru with the heat shield painted black. Pics are in this thread...............................somewhere.:unknw:

Paging @treatment.

Can you repost your pic with the black heat shield on the 1s Hikaru and the red one on the the floor? 

23 minutes ago, lavinrac said:

Yes! HLJ shipping notice arrived.

Also, I always, since I was a kid, thought the DYRL VF-1As had color heat shield and the 1S was Black.  Cannot remember if Max 1S was even in battroid mode in the movie

To answer my own question, looks like Max's DYRL 1S has a black heat shield,for the 8 frames I can find.

9 hours ago, Anasazi37 said:

Public Service Announcement for anyone who is having their Roy sent to Tenso for shipping to the US

It looks like Tenso *finally* made DHL a standard shipping option, which is nice. Earlier this year you had to submit a special request for them to use it. DHL and "Surface Mail/International" are the only US options right now. Here are the price breakdowns:

• Package Handling Fee: ¥1150
  • DHL: ¥5525
  • Surface: ¥2900

The handling fee is added to any shipping option you choose, and their shipping rates tend to be a little higher than you might find elsewhere. It's how they make a profit on giving you a free domestic shipping address. These numbers are typical for Tenso, but I wanted to pass the info along for anyone who hasn't used them before and is thinking of doing so.

Thanks for that. I got shipping confirmation from AJ, and I sent it to a Tenso address. I hope their shipping rates to Chile are around the same you listed there.

10 minutes ago, totallyjem said:

I think okiniland is just going up and down. I have ordered a second...you guys are bad influences. 

That's been my experience.  The Roy VF-1S at Okini Land has been there and gone a few times over the past 12-24 hours.  Every time I've seen it, it's been offered at around $266 USD.

Edited by Draykov