Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

8 minutes ago, BlueMax said:

TV have rounded/ gloved hands. Movies are the blocky mechanical hands. The GBPs shown have all mechanical hands

Because those are the default hands the comes with the DX Valk. It what fits during transformation. I'm pretty sure these Valks will have optional hands like in the last Hikaru VF-1J release and upcoming Roy VF-1S.

item_0000012634_cWlN9kC7_16.thumb.jpg.aa3c991771cdc788f24377f9ce86e634.jpg

item_0000013309_BirI4ej4_09.thumb.jpg.89731cd622ae118035146ca73894ee92.jpg

Edited by no3Ljm

30 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

I'm not feeling the proportions of this GBP.

Need to see more pictures. Don't like the tampo either.

I'm too used to the Yamato/Arcadia GBP.

Love the 1D!!!

Yeah I’m with you on the proportions of the GBP as well. Thought something looked off and it’s not as “beefy” as I thought. 

That 1D though, the double seater and canopy looks very nice. I wonder if the proportions were tweaked for the two seater?

24 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Because those are the default hands the comes with the DX Valk. It what fits during transformation. I'm pretty sure these Valks will have optional hands like in the last Hikaru VF-1J release and upcoming Roy VF-1S.

item_0000012634_cWlN9kC7_16.thumb.jpg.aa3c991771cdc788f24377f9ce86e634.jpg

item_0000013309_BirI4ej4_09.thumb.jpg.89731cd622ae118035146ca73894ee92.jpg

Sure, but all the valks we've gotten don't have TV style fists (only gun gripping and open hand).  The VF-1D they are showing are the first official TV style fists for the DX 1/48 line.

img_macross003-thumb-720x720-634.jpg

8 minutes ago, skullmilitia said:

BUY NOW

And kiss your mortgage good bye and let your great-great-grandkids pay off everything incuding the money you owe right now! 

It's like the old addage: "The one who has the most toys wins" however the you can take it into the afterlife unless you want to be buried with it like the Pharaohs of Egypt and the Emperor of China in the City of Xi'an.  

Edited by borgified

1 hour ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

I'm not feeling the proportions of this GBP.

Need to see more pictures. Don't like the tampo either.

I'm too used to the Yamato/Arcadia GBP.

Love the 1D!!!

They look like the Arcadia to me.:unknw:Which I love!

I sold my Yamato GBP's. Too chunky, no articulation and the armor spontaneously ejected. I hated them.

Oh my gosh. I go away for a time to handle life...and come back to what seems the right time and I actually have money to spare. Now I guess its a matter of whether or not I actually score one if they intend to make them all regular releases. At which point I'll have to bide my time for Mandrake.

So I recently bet a TON of money on sure things on Predict it, i.e. Dems win California, Washington, Oregon etc. + T loses at least one state he won in 2016, T loses the popular vote etc. The return on each was low, but it adds up. Now I have enough money to buy the 1-D( which was actually my secret #2 hope for this VF-1 release after Max and Milia 1Js) and buy the GBP Hikaru and Roy (not feeling the GBP Max, at least not without Milia). Hooray for everyone on there who made silly long shot bets in the other direction :p If there had been a "black swan" event and I had lost even one of the bets though, I would have been out of Macross collecting for a long while :vava: hooray for probability holding up and for me buying more Valks! 

Definitely want that 1D and Roy & Hikaru GBP sets. Not sure about Max. That bright red white & blue reminds me of some weirdo neighbor painting his truck in an American flag motif. :p

But I want the Max 1J!

Bandai will include the one 31 speaker pod in each Chuck and Arad super part set, so if you want speaker pods for Hayate, Messer, and Mirage, you'll have to buy multiples of Arad/Chuck. Because it's Bandai. 

4 hours ago, RedComet said:

So I recently bet a TON of money on sure things on Predict it, i.e. Dems win California, Washington, Oregon etc. + T loses at least one state he won in 2016, T loses the popular vote etc. The return on each was low, but it adds up. Now I have enough money to buy the 1-D( which was actually my secret #2 hope for this VF-1 release after Max and Milia 1Js) and buy the GBP Hikaru and Roy (not feeling the GBP Max, at least not without Milia). Hooray for everyone on there who made silly long shot bets in the other direction :p If there had been a "black swan" event and I had lost even one of the bets though, I would have been out of Macross collecting for a long while :vava: hooray for probability holding up and for me buying more Valks! 

Congratz! :drinks:

It also buys you option of not having to secure one at PO prices, i hope. 

That 1D is even more glorious than I had imagined. It’s beautiful. 

Also grey goggles 1J. Noice. 

For me 1D is a must have. Grey goggles 1J GBP will be a nice to have if I can afford it (or more likely actually able to secure a PO at all :lol:)

10 minutes ago, BlueMax said:

Only the 1D is confirmed for now.... phew! 

I am pretty sure the GBP-1S will be up for order as well ( as well as a reissue 1J) in the near future.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I don't care about the 1D. I want GBP!!!!!:p