Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

1 minute ago, weiser21 said:

Bottom left corner, with the GBP armor.

3 hours ago, BlueMax said:

Also, I see the GBP-1S, in standard colors and in Roy's colors or what what looks like yellow instead of red. Also, the one at the far left seems to be housing what looks like a Max 1J underneath

Untitled.jpg

Thanks brotha! I was so focused on GBP that I didn't think to read through this entire post LOL

Yes VF-1D and GBP! I had a hunch it would be something off the wall the way Bandai releases things. No doubt it will be nearly impossible to preorder, but I am excited for this one and will definitely get one or two somehow.

Will be interesting to see if there's some non canon options for the GBP too. Lots of cool stuff coming...my wallet is going to suffer

1 minute ago, F360 said:

img_macross007-thumb-720x720-643.thumb.jpg.5c6124ffcaf41ca61c7f70ea9c945c18.jpg

img_macross008-thumb-720x720-645.thumb.jpg.ccee0bcf79c1e0a8f6f2599cbbbde008.jpg

I know it's not the correct thread. But since @F360 posted it here. :D I wonder why Bandai forgot to include or put on the Super Parts since the speaker pod wasn't featured without the Packs. Hmmm. Does that mean we will finally get Arad's and Chuck's Super Parts somehow? :rolleyes:

Just now, Slave IV said:

Yeah, I'm so F'd. I need all that and I just hope they aren't releasing it all right away or at all. No HMR though...:(

I'm only in for the Hikaru GBP and maybe the Roy GBP so I'm pretty safe. And it's not like they have three modes...........thank goodness!:lol:

This was in the HMR thread:

Just now, sqidd said:

I'm only in for the Hikaru GBP and maybe the Roy GBP so I'm pretty safe. And it's not like they have three modes...........thank goodness!:lol:

This was in the HMR thread:

Haha yeah. All three GBP are a must for me. And that means I'll need at least another Max 1J or two. So F'D!