Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

25 minutes ago, jenius said:

This was my effort

Bandai-DX-Strike-Parts-6.jpg

Nice. I just demonstrated what I missed/screwed up. I didn't have him vertival enough. I just made some adjustments. Thanks!

Below is the DYRL/Skull Squad shelf in its entirety. For now. I have a naked VF-1S Max that's going where the VF-1A Hikaru is in Fighter mode. The Hikaru 1A is going behind the CF next to Kakazaki. Eventually all of these will be DX's. By December I think.8)

Note the Yammies with DX hands.;)

624150359_DYRL1.thumb.jpg.2cc53fb3f2724be2ec4e8c63ec1d370e.jpg

33685809_DYRL2.thumb.jpg.56cd0f9f447d06d4a71327e0f3dcdc1e.jpg

On 9/27/2020 at 10:24 PM, nightmareB4macross said:

Just wait until you get the dreaded “if you select a better shipping options and pay more we will get it to you,” bullsh^t. Then turn around and send nothing.

Honestly, they’re lack of customer focus has really turned me away from buying anything from their shop.

NY has never let me down. They might not be the fastest, but they have never let me down.

9 hours ago, borgified said:

Anyone still need?

DX VF-1s Hikaru for 28k yen (unopened package damaged)

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1124877545&ref=list&keyword=マクロス&lang=en

Sqidd still has one for sale in the FS section for about $20 cheaper when shipping is taken into account.

Edited by mantisfists

9 hours ago, mantisfists said:

Sqidd still has one for sale in the FS section for about $20 cheaper when shipping is taken into account.

5 hours ago, sqidd said:

200.gif

Plus its within the CONUS and you don't have to deal with the shipping from Japan (which is very limited and only by DHL). 

17 minutes ago, mantisfists said:

It's saying something when the Mandarake 1S is still available 12hrs later.  I'm surprised Sqidd's is still available, too. 

I have/had four. One left. Maybe. I have someone sniffing around right now.;)

19 hours ago, Guyffon said:

Is the kakizaki pilot figure chubbier than normal?

Yes the pilots for the movie versions are a bit chunkier and look and fit way better in the cockpit. I'm hoping they fix the tiny pilot issue for the TV versions.. they look like they took them from the 1/60 toys..

1 hour ago, spanner said:

Yes the pilots for the movie versions are a bit chunkier and look and fit way better in the cockpit. I'm hoping they fix the tiny pilot issue for the TV versions.. they look like they took them from the 1/60 toys..

I mean compared to the hikkie pilot in the VF-1S, I was wondering if they used the same mold or they actually made an effort to make him chunkier, just curious thats all, since they made a difference between TV Roy n the rest of the TV pilots

7 minutes ago, Guyffon said:

I mean compared to the hikkie pilot in the VF-1S, I was wondering if they used the same mold or they actually made an effort to make him chunkier, just curious thats all, since they made a difference between TV Roy n the rest of the TV pilots

Oh I see . I didn't look that closely at them. Just figured it was the same as the other Movie version pilots.