Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

29 minutes ago, jenius said:

DX for Macross seems to be more about how tall the battroid is so it's a relatively safe bet a VF-19Kai would be 1/60 scale.

26 minutes ago, RedComet said:

And they have already made such a formidable figure with the Y/VF-19 Isamu figures in the 1/60 scale that you would think they could just modify that a bit.

Ah yeah that makes tons of sense.  Thanks!

17 minutes ago, Anasazi37 said:

I just noticed that in the official photos of the Tamashii Features 2020 event, where the Super Set was unveiled, Bandai conveniently left atmospheric-helmet-Roy out of the cockpit:

Looks like they could also use a Hikaru decal for the cockpit ^_^

TQ shizuka!!!!!!!!!!

My Roy which was in the cart before could not proceed. So i went and deleted that and ordered again.
Why does it not recognise my old cart item HLJ?? Few minutes of tension there!

Edited by seti88

4 minutes ago, seti88 said:

TQ shizuka!!!!!!!!!!

My Roy which was in the cart before could not proceed. So i went and deleted that and ordered again.
Why does it not recognise my old cart item HLJ?? Few minutes of tension there!

You are welcome!  I am glad you were able to get an order in!

I literally said that to my wife just now.  I think this is a glitch.  Lol but hey, I'll take it if it works.  I wonder if I can cancel my order at NinNin.  But after all the talk on the forums that NinNin is highly suspect... am I better trying to cancel that order?

Wow very fast (not unexpected) but it sounds like a few ppl managed to order one.

I noticed that it now says limited to 1 per person. Originally it said something like 20 ... so perhaps one of those was cancelled, hence why some appeared available.

In any case, hopefully everyone's order sticks! :)

1 minute ago, dragontype said:

I literally said that to my wife just now.  I think this is a glitch.  Lol but hey, I'll take it if it works.  I wonder if I can cancel my order at NinNin.  But after all the talk on the forums that NinNin is highly suspect... am I better trying to cancel that order?

If mighty HLJ is not secure......hate to think abt the others...

I do occasionally see sites like AmiAmi, HLJ, and CDJapan show availability of seemingly sold out pre-orders that end up working out OK.

That's why I have been routinely checking these sites a few times a day to see if the VF-1S Roy became available again.

To my shock, it was again at HLJ.   Hopefully this works out well!

2 minutes ago, seti88 said:

You got to be joking, so even HLJ is not secure...?:mellow:

HLJ has cancelled orders before. I have a feeling this one will stick because it seems like they may have had a similar situation as CDJ recently and opened a batch for order. They probably reconciled their orders with stock they are expecting and found they were able to reopen. At least let’s hope so. My Hikaru 1S situation is probably a glitch because I know others who ordered around the same time had their orders cancelled and some fulfilled. I’m just going to leave it there and if they someday deliver, bonus for me!

6 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

HLJ has cancelled orders before. I have a feeling this one will stick because it seems like they may have had a similar situation as CDJ recently and opened a batch for order. They probably reconciled their orders with stock they are expecting and found they were able to reopen. At least let’s hope so. My Hikaru 1S situation is probably a glitch because I know others who ordered around the same time had their orders cancelled and some fulfilled. I’m just going to leave it there and if they someday deliver, bonus for me!

I am actually feeling rather optimistic about this too.

I would be more inclined to think this was a glitch if the order floodgates remained opened. But the fact VF-1S Roy went back to being sold out after 8 or so new orders makes me think that HLJ was maybe able to accommodate a few more from Bandai or some cancellations occurred.... I hope.

Edited by Shizuka the Cat

8 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

When did CDJ reopen?