Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

22 minutes ago, sixtybucks said:

Is Kurama Toys reliable? I've never placed an order with them. I never had a problem with BiJ but Kurama came in first... wondering what to do

I have ordered from them, I got my stuff.  They are a bit slow when it comes to sending stuff out but you will get it.

17 minutes ago, vlenhoff said:

I just hope NIN NIN delivers my Roy.

Gonna be a long wait to see if they come through for us...

16 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Yeah, at this point I've ended up with both a YF-29 and a VF-1S Roy pre-ordered with Nin-Nin (at MSRP). Hope there's no shenannigans.

When is the release date for the '29?

Can't wait to get the Roy in Nov. Then the long wait for the TV super set to arrive by ferry in Feb 2021. This hobby require a lot of patient.

Kaki will be release in about 4 weeks, anyone on the same boat as me, hoping to get one on release day? I hope AJ will have some for about $250 shipped. Max is stable at 22000 yen, so I hope Kaki will not be too hard to get.

With Bandai's TV/Movie left right punch, it will be a long when we can see a full squadron. 

1 minute ago, myk said:

Not me, I'm just in this for Roy...

I am in the "get them while you can" phase. Since I missed out on a lot of old releases (just started collecting toy last year).

These are in high demand, so if I change my mind (ie ditching all movie releases), I should be able to find a buyer without much trouble.

I also can't wait for the DX YF-21, that will complete the M-plus set (unless VF-11 is on the making).