Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

30 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

Click or go to the site twice

The first attempt will always reroute you to the global page

In Chrome, I can no longer do the 2x site to break through the geo-fencing filters which is just awesome.  :(

6 minutes ago, ErikElvis said:

So where can I get these super parts?  Will NY have them. Not enthused to order from them but I’m never in a hurry. 

If you're not in a hurry, then like anything else theyll show up in mandarake, ebay, etc...

2 hours ago, RedComet said:

So I tried ordering from P Bandai to my Tenso address. I can get to the last step with either Amazon Pay or Rakuten Pay and then it just won't complete the order. What gives? Anyone else able to ship to Tenso?

Several of us have tried and failed to order directly from P-Bandai from outside of Japan. It doesn't work. Bandai really doesn't like Tenso and Buyee, and will block orders when you use that address. They also put a bunch of other countermeasures in place, which include rejecting credit cards issued in Japan if they determine that you don't actually live there. I think @DYRL VF-1Sgot the closest, only to have his order cancelled after initial acceptance.

12 minutes ago, Shin Densetsu Kai 7.0 said:

Is this something they said during the livestream?

Nope, but they're not including the pilot figure and the toy does say Docket on it so it seems a logical conclusion.

17 minutes ago, Anasazi37 said:

Several of us have tried and failed to order directly from P-Bandai from outside of Japan. It doesn't work. Bandai really doesn't like Tenso and Buyee, and will block orders when you use that address. They also put a bunch of other countermeasures in place, which include rejecting credit cards issued in Japan if they determine that you don't actually live there. I think @DYRL VF-1Sgot the closest, only to have his order cancelled after initial acceptance.

Yup!  I managed to get around all of the walls to the point of accepting my order.  But two or three days later, they canceled my order since the credit card wasn't actually issued in Japan.  I even got an international debit card that was loaded with Yen.  But noooope. 

If someone who lives in Japan wants to become a proxy for purchasing a Visa gift card in-country and then loading it when needed for extra money, I can share how to do it.  :)

But without that, it won't work period.  Arcadia on the other hand... no problem.

Edited by DYRL VF-1S

Just now, Lolicon said:

Bandai wants to make it as hard as possible to buy their Macross stuff so you'll give up in exasperation and just buy a nice RX-78-2 instead. :help:

But.. i have about 6 RX-78-2's  They should go ahead and make the Macross like cereal box top prizes.. Buy 10 Gundams and get a free Macross item! (plus $150 shipping and handling)

23 minutes ago, Shawn said:

You guys are breaking the law, and you will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
It clearly states, in a suspiciously LARGE English font for some reason, only Sold in Japan.

:)

image.png.ef8493ee844837abd53229fa6b4d2339.png

I have three words:

F

H

G

!

:lol:

2 hours ago, Shawn said:

In Chrome, I can no longer do the 2x site to break through the geo-fencing filters which is just awesome.  :(

You can try using Firefox instead,   It if it direct you to that p-banda global site. just scroll down to 

p-bandai.jpg.cdd860d46cd129803c6d0b7db1e9aa47.jpg

Click that and it should reload to the P-bandai japan site.  Once that is loaded, you should be able to see the TV-packs on their front page.

If not, you can reload the direct p-bandai link and it should go directly there now. 

21 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Well, woke up and got a confirmation email on 4 sets from my proxy.

Anyone still looking might try giving DeJapan a check, they seem to have more p-Bandai accounts than FromJapan.

I can't get it to pop up on DeJapan at all, not by name or item number. Any advice? Or does that just mean it's sold out?

2 hours ago, Shawn said:

You guys are breaking the law, and you will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
It clearly states, in a suspiciously LARGE English font for some reason, only Sold in Japan.

You mean I'm supposed to honor that sign and the gigantic red "Japan Only Item" image on the product page?

image.png.31675a9614ffc97acaabc69bf9e269b9.png

After putting up with Bandai's shenanigans for so many years, my brain just filters that stuff out like those "DO NOT REMOVE" tags on mattresses. I don't even see it anymore....

2 hours ago, Shawn said:

I just realized the release stand has a super parts adapter, which the 1J didn’t. I had to take the arm armor off of mine to fit it on.

98237A4F-DF7B-4F00-9F7A-DD223A0ABC50.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

That's an incredibly heave Valk you have on that stand. I would worry it might tip over unless you have some kind of counter weight on the base..

Baby Yoda will just levitate the variable fighter to safety; ratchet will treat anyone with injuries. 

1 minute ago, Atomski said:

Is it just me or is Bandai going WAYYYY out of it's way to say "frakk off if you're outside of Japan! We do not want you to have this!" more than usual this time around?

I've been buying macross stuff since 1998 and that has ALWAYS been how I thought Bandai's attitude has been towards outside buyers...

17 minutes ago, Atomski said:

Is it just me or is Bandai going WAYYYY out of it's way to say "frakk off if you're outside of Japan! We do not want you to have this!" more than usual this time around?

it's the norm for TWE items.  

If they really want to screw us over,  they could just package it in the biggest box possible so it will be very expensive to ship it outside of japan.  

example: extra white empty boxes from their WOL for strike Freedom and Destiny just so they can keep the shape and have a nice Sleeve photo when you pack that with your already owned MB gundam. :angry:  

Edited by F360

Since they don't have any official overseas vendors for Macross stuff it makes any defective items/returns a gigantic pain to deal with.

If you get a defective Gunpla you send it to the distributor for your country. If you get a defective macross item, well look at how much Arcadia had to do to deal with the leg issues, and that wasn't even supported for non-Japan customers directly.