Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

3 minutes ago, dafob said:

But what if we're all out of organs after funding the previous DX valks?  Also sold both of my kids too... :(

Sell off your significant other..

Touche! :lol:

Edit: Wait a minute here... You should be considered officially dead by now if your still up and alive. :blink: 

Edited by borgified

13 minutes ago, borgified said:

Sell off your significant other..

Touche! :lol:

Edit: Wait a minute here... You should be considered officially dead by now if your still up and alive. :blink: 

I tried to sell my significant other, but because she's so bitchy they ended up charging me to take her --> so it was cheaper to keep her. :D

On another note: this is my first time using FJ.  After all is said and done, how much extra would you predict I will have to pay to get this is my hands (i.e. charge #2)?

Edited by dafob

14 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

Nah.. I think my 1/48 VF-1 itch has been scratched well enough. All I think I want now is GBP Armor and a 1/3000 or larger scale TV SDF-1. 

I'm the same.

Just either DRYL 1s Roy/Max and maybe Milia (OG Best Girl) if she gets announced. 

8 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

Ordered tv super from FJ.

Edit: to those who uses it previously for web items, is there a domestic shipping and payment fee if you are using Credit card?

Depends on what you're ordering and from who.

The 3D printed Minmay figure from Arcadia incurred a domestic shipping fee.

The PF VF-0D did not have a domestic shipping fee.

Just now, borgified said:

Slow down here... You guys are going to stick with NY after all this time after what happened to others in the thread? 

If so, make sure that they don't screw you up.. 

Choices are much more limited when it comes to TWE.

I'd go with Big in Japan for this one, if I wasn't using FJ to order for me.

IIRC, the domestic shipping will be a few hundred (600?) yen, plus the 300yen or 700yen service fee, plus the international shipping.

For my prior order of 4x DYRL supers, I had them shipped alongside 3 other things from p-Bandai (2 RG crossbones, a MG heavy arms, and a RG nu funnel set) via EMS and it was just shy of 14000yen.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

1 minute ago, Sanity is Optional said:

IIRC, the domestic shipping will be a few hundred (600?) yen, plus the 300yen or 700yen service fee, plus the international shipping.

For my prior order of 4x DYRL supers, I had them shipped alongside 3 other things from p-Bandai (2 RG crossbones, a MG heavy arms, and a RG nu funnel set) via EMS and it was just shy of 14000yen.

FJ provides a receipt.

No domestic shipping charge for the VF-0D.

817092406_fromjapanreceipt2.jpg.f170b9ad322a7f51b15dcec0c8eda156.jpg

4 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Choices are much more limited when it comes to TWE.

I'd go with Big in Japan for this one, if I wasn't using FJ to order for me.

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/japanese-import-hobbies-toys-bandai-premium/38166-dx-chogokin-macross-tv-version-vf-1-compatible-super-parts-set-limited-edition.html

I know most people don't like Nin-Nin-Games...but it's available for pre-order there.

I'm still on the fence about getting it from Nin-Nin...still deciding if I should get a 2nd one from them (I got order from FJ like everyone else above).

I've had 1 good experience with Big In Japan...but don't see it there yet.

9 minutes ago, borgified said:

Slow down here... You guys are going to stick with NY after all this time after what happened to others in the thread? 

If so, make sure that they don't screw you up.. 

Sorry, was out for 2 months. What thread are we talking about regarding NY. And is there a 'shortcut summary' version of what happened?

Just now, no3Ljm said:

Sorry, was out for 2 months. What thread are we talking about regarding NY. And is there a 'shortcut summary' version of what happened?

They haven't delivered super parts to people that ordered and paid more than a year ago. Their communication was never good and has gotten worse. Basically, last resort territory and don't use them at all if you care about getting the product any time soon after release.

1 minute ago, no3Ljm said:

There are a lot of things about NY. One is the super parts where they kept it opened for along time but most gets included in the latter batch. 

Then top it up with usual antics where item just won't leave their warehouse or people can't get a reply from their concern.

5 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

"NY sucks."

There you go. :hi:

4 minutes ago, jenius said:

They haven't delivered super parts to people that ordered and paid more than a year ago. Their communication was never good and has gotten worse. Basically, last resort territory and don't use them at all if you care about getting the product any time soon after release.

2 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

There are a lot of things about NY. One is the super parts where they kept it opened for along time but most gets included in the latter batch. 

Then top it up with usual antics where item just won't leave their warehouse or people can't get a reply from their concern.

Shoot. Now you guys mentioned it, I also realized I have a Super Pack order from them as well. I thought it was just the pandemic thing that's why they're not sending out packages to the US. Same with AE which I also have another order of Super Pack and mentioned that they don't ship to the US as of this moment. :unsure:

Anyways, thanks for the heads up guys. :)

Edited by no3Ljm

9 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

FJ provides a receipt.

No domestic shipping charge for the VF-0D.

Don’t have the receipt handy for my Bandai order, but P-Bandai orders absolutely do charge extra for domestic shipping, it’s not included like it is for Arcadia apparently.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

28 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

Ordered tv super from FJ.

Edit: to those who uses it previously for web items, is there a domestic shipping and payment fee if you are using Credit card?

Domestic shipping is around 600 yen from Bandai.  The payment fee should be zero if using Creditcard. 

NY had over a month to ship my VF-4 before Japan Post suspended services to the USA. And they just sat on it.

I got my money back through Paypal, bought it off Amazon for slightly less with shipping, and it was at my door within a few days.

Just now, bleecher said:

Yup have superpacks ordered from the first batch on N-Y. Still awaiting shipment.

I had to upgrade my shipping to UPS...but I finally got it.

I was part of the 1st pre-order group too.

2 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Shoot. Now you guys mentioned it, I also realized I have a Super Pack order from them as well. I thought it was just the pandemic thing that's why they're not sending out packages to the US. Same with AE which I also have another order of Super Pack and mentioned that they don't ship to the US as of this moment. :unsure:

Anyways, thanks for the heads up guys. :)

Due to the pandemic,  and the suspension of Air services from Japanpost to the USA.   You will need to upgrade to UPS or downgrade to Ferry to get it shipped out.    Or wait it out until Japanpost resumes regular service .

For A-E.  they do not offer much alternative options at all so some member just have A-E ship it domestically to their Tenso japanese address and then use Tenso(proxy) to ship it to usa.

Just now, Milk Krispy said:

Got my order placed with FJ.

Any likelyhood I won't receive the product? Lastly, how long should i expect for charge 2 to appear?

Your vendor here is Bandai. So you will really get it provided you are within the FJ accounts limit. (A tamashii account can only order limited number per account)