Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

Just now, Alphahorizon said:

Finally got confirmation order from AJ. Was a little worries I wouldn't.

AJ is probably the most reliable of the whole lot of them, with (arguably) the longest window of availability, measured in seconds...

Just now, rdrunner said:

AJ is probably the most reliable of the whole lot of them, with (arguably) the longest window of availability, measured in seconds...

Managed to last long enough I put in an order for 2 after my order for 1, and was still available when I cancelled the single.

So at least a minute?

5 minutes ago, gingaio said:

If it didn't carry the risk of infecting and killing you, I would totally give you a hug and a kiss right now, man. Thank you!

I was watching another site so intently--and given that AJ usually lists things hours after the official start, and given that they didn't even offer Hikaru 1S--I didn't even think to watch AJ until later. 

And I didn't even realize I had been logged out...barely made it. Thank god I remembered my password. 

np glad i could help

Just now, jenius said:

HLJ did this for about TWO HOURS on the YF-29 preorder guys.

gosh, really?  wow.

Can we take a count of the success rates at each retailer so far?

1. Amazon JP

2. Nippon Yasan

3. Amiami

4. CDJ

5. Nin-Nin game

6. Hobby Search (?)

7. any others?

Managed to grab one from Nin-Nin when their page opened up a few minutes early. Grabbed another one from Amazon Japan at the same time. Smooth transactions for both. That never, ever, ever happens. I've been trying to get a PO for years, and failed every time, so now I get...two? Maybe it's karma. Good luck to everyone here. I'll keep monitoring sites for a bit longer and will post if I see one opening up.

Now back to my 18-yr Sheldaig Speyside Scotch. Here's to you, sempai!