Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

Just now, jenius said:

For CDJapan, i was refreshing the "macross" section when it popped up... but the instant I saw it, it was already listed as sold out.

There's a Macross section? Or do you just type in "Macross" in the search function?

Just now, skullmilitia said:

Still no landing page for HLJ

there is no landing in HLJ, it just crash and burn haha

also camping for HLJ

edit: I was able to click pre-order at amiami but it never gets to cart. sad story

Edited by chyll2

Just now, fry said:

Thank you Thank you! My first time getting in on preorder!

SAME HERE!!! Holy man this is adreniline filled madness. And I was going to stay asleep due to the previous pre-order events and the kick in the teeth it was

Someone must have Bots that shut down AmiAmi, I swear their site suddenly goes garbage only at these PO's. lol

AmiAmi pre-orders closed

Someone must have Bots that shut down AmiAmi, I swear their site suddenly goes garbage only at these PO's. lol

Absolutely.  Same with many of the other sites like CDJ, AE is still down even before it started the PO.

Just now, Dobber said:

Man this was as bad as the Max preorder for me. No luck here. :(

Chris

too bad, the max was known to be easily available after the release date. This one, No one will believe that way. he is just too popular internationally

Just now, obakesan said:

ffs missed the amazon one. I had it, clicked, did bugger all, now unavailable. man tired this nonsense from companies seriously...

My story is even more sad.  I thought I had amazon jp page open, but as soon as I clicked on the link, it asked me to log in, and what's worse is they required a two-stage verification with SMS code.  Of course, by the time I got in, they were all gone.

Just now, bleecher said:

Yea that is quite the maze, thanks for the info. Still watching HLJ, will post if I see it.

some other amazon third party sellers may put it up for sale at a small markup later, who may also ship internationally at reasonable rates.

1 minute ago, rdrunner said:

My story is even more sad.  I thought I had amazon jp page open, but as soon as I clicked on the link, it asked me to log in, and what's worse is they required a two-stage verification with SMS code.  Of course, by the time I got in, they were all gone.

ah damn. 

Just now, juice14 said:

Amazon page won't let me add to cart.... always comes up empty .... must be some shipping restriction

Nah, I think it just means the page that lets you click it hasn't been updated to a dead button yet. That's what happened to me too :(