Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

I'm pretty sure everyone who ordered the 0D from NY got shipped already...I don't think they purposely sit on stock. They probably have serious issues getting Bandai products. No reason for any business to take up space in their warehouse if they don't need to.

Just now, Slave IV said:

I'm pretty sure everyone who ordered the 0D from NY got shipped already...I don't think they purposely sit on stock. They probably have serious issues getting Bandai products. No reason for any business to take up space in their warehouse if they don't need to.

Mine still awaiting shipment, says preparation in progress and has been that way for 4 days. :unknw:

Just now, Slave IV said:

I have been following the 0D PF thread for a week now, and can think of at least 3 other people who said they sent tickets in to N-Y to request shipping upgrade to UPS but received no response.  I am also in that camp.

Just now, Slave IV said:

Nope. I ordered mine on Sept 2019 and it's still in "Preparation in progress" and has been for many days now.

1 minute ago, bleecher said:

Mine still awaiting shipment, says preparation in progress and has been that way for 4 days. :unknw:

Just now, rdrunner said:

I have been following the 0D PF thread for a week now, and can think of at least 3 other people who said they sent tickets in to N-Y to request shipping upgrade to UPS but received no response.  I am also in that camp.

Alright then...they got issues, we all know it. We can talk that later, right now keep your focus on the prize!

10 minutes ago, jenius said:

Do you think this would be better or worse if this was a DYRL version? Same?

It would be an easier PO night if it were the DYRL version. The TV seems to be much more popular. 

See, I think if it was DYRL version people would assume there would never be a TV version so you would get both crowds. By doing the TV version they are giving hope of a later DYRL version so some people (the Japanese fans) may sit this one out and wait for the DYRL version.