Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

2 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Nice congrats!

Thank you!

1 minute ago, crackpot said:

Hey! They're the first to open the pre-orders but they'll be surely the last one to ship out. :diablo:

Sooner or later...matters not to me. Just glad I relived some pressure. I'll be hanging with you all through this for the long haul though!

1 minute ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Congrats Slave!!!!

Haha, thanks!

Just now, kyekye said:

Breaking Embargo rule get you in deep trouble - even in Japan. They should know that..

Maybe they know they won't be in business soon anyway.. j/k. Not happy with them for my items they aren't shipping right now.

Just now, Slave IV said:

Thank you!

Sooner or later...matters not to me. Just glad I relived some pressure. I'll be hanging with you all through this for the long haul though!

Haha, thanks!

Congrats - first blood! :lol:

If that was a preview of how things are going to go, I'm even less optimistic now.

Just now, jenius said:

Not supposed to list before the manufacturer tells you to.

Ohhhh.....I see.  OK.  I've never pre-ordered anything before.  This will be my first attempt.

2 minutes ago, crackpot said:

Congrats to @Slave IV.To celebrate his success and the first cart jacking of the night, I will repost these: 

ezgif-4-0c2912abbd80.gif

ezgif-4-368c301b4665.gif.95bf27633df59862a929c26d2a2ee7c0.gif

Lol:lol:

2 minutes ago, nathans82 said:

Congrats @Slave IV I got cartjacked, and away we go for the night, lol.

Thanks! You gotta drink up now!

2 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

Congrats - first blood! :lol:

If that was a preview of how things are going to go, I'm even less optimistic now.

Yeah, it was brutal. Like I said, heart pumping the whole time through checkout. But it did go quick and smooth.

5 minutes ago, jenius said:

Maybe they know they won't be in business soon anyway.. j/k. Not happy with them for my items they aren't shipping right now.

I ordered strike packs from them last June (2019), still haven't received it yet, lol!

Just now, peter said:

I ordered strike packs from them last June (2019), still haven't received it yet, lol!

Same here.  I ordered the SSP in June (first round release), HMR VF-4G Focker, and the 0D PF.   All in limbo with them.

Just now, RedComet said:

So does that mean NY is out for the night?

Yeah, as mentioned...they will probably list later at markup. You gotta get that first batch to get the discount.

Just now, Chronocidal said:

That's what makes me think it was a glitch.  I'm still expecting them to show up for a mark-up later.

Not a glitch, this has happened on a few rare occasions. But it is the same everytime when they do list. You gotta be fast or they sell out whatever allotted amount they give at the discount and then they sometimes list at a higher price later if they think they can secure more stock.

Just now, Chronocidal said:

I don't hate their availability and reliability, I hate their customer service.

I swear, they must have one person packaging and shipping everything.

... and that person is a paraplegic trying to control robotic arms using voice commands.

1 minute ago, rdrunner said:

Same here.  I ordered the SSP in June (first round release), HMR VF-4G Focker, and the 0D PF.   All in limbo with them.

Oh ok, so it's normal for them to take a year to ship......good to know, but that suuuuuuuucks.