Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

5 minutes ago, borgified said:

Tip: They are going to ask you to log in again. So you might get cut off from completing your order. 

Sorry... if you don't mind could I ask- how does one go about unlocking their card and dodge the possible order block?

13 minutes ago, Syro said:

Is something special required for AmiAmi other than entering you CC info?

My credit union blocks overseas purchases by default. I need to call them and unblock it for 24 hours to order from anywhere not the US or Canada. 

4 minutes ago, Syro said:

Sorry... if you don't mind could I ask- how does one go about unlocking their card and dodge the possible order block?

Hard to say.. Can't really explain it in words. 

Sometimes you just got to trouble shoot the problem as it happens and hopefully it works out. 

Edit: Explained in post above. 

Edited by borgified

Hmmm ... the dilemna now ... do I leave in cart and wait until the pre-order time formally opens? Will be interesting if still in cart then - I think they were just setting up so doubtful if any were actually up for sale then:

image.png.ce8913c02e458a97f9e60b24b2f2b050.png

Just now, Arakure Knight said:

Hmmm ... the dilemna now ... do I leave in cart and wait until the pre-order time formally opens? Will be interesting if still in cart then - I think they were just setting up so doubtful if any were actually up for sale then:

image.png.ce8913c02e458a97f9e60b24b2f2b050.png

It's a done deal. They have other items open already too. It looks like they started early this time and listed some TWE items a while ago. You should definitely try though.

3 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Frack, I wish. Heart was pounding but glad I was checking and able to get it out of the way early.

I saw it I clicked to preorder it, couldn't believe it and was cartjacked!!!

Crazy, I've never caught a preorder on any of these Valks and was just trying to que up the pages and saw it on NY. I didn't think it was real so I took my time to try and check out. DAMM!

2 minutes ago, MacrossJunkie said:

I made the mistake of clicking that link instead of relying on my web monitor. My page got stuck in spanish and I couldn't figure out how to change it back. It was gone by the time I figured out how. lol.

Haha me too but was cart jacked