Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

1 minute ago, jenius said:

Can you two just stop 'talking'. It's a circle of zero value add conversation. There's a listing, you've pointed to it, if someone wants to pursue it great.

If you're someone who doesn't want to pursue it, a simple "no thanks" will suffice. If you think it's a scam, alert an admin that they should probably remove the link. 

DONE.

That's what I've been trying to do for some time now, so thank you.

My apologies to the rest of you here for having to endure that. Good luck with your preorders.

Just now, Alphahorizon said:

Wait one second peeps...Is Pre-order disorder tonight? I thought it was tomorrow? Just asking because i see that @DYRL VF-1S is asking what people are drinking. Wh9ich would indicate take a shot for every website crash/failed attempt/cart jacking ect...

It's tonight!

1 minute ago, Alphahorizon said:

Wait one second peeps...Is Pre-order disorder tonight? I thought it was tomorrow? Just asking because i see that @DYRL VF-1S is asking what people are drinking. Wh9ich would indicate take a shot for every website crash/failed attempt/cart jacking ect...

1 minute ago, nathans82 said:

It's tonight!

Indeed.  Get your favorite drink on whether that is of the alcoholic persuasion or some other refreshing beverage.  I'll definitely be mixing water in between bourbon sips.

1 hour ago, oshanmacross said:

Has anyone been able to get anime export to ship any missile sets?

They keep telling me that "shipment to USA is currently suspended  by Japan post." 
Assuming Japan post is the only method they use to ship....

Same here!!! Trying to get the set shipped to Argentina, South America. 

My country has all incomimg flights suspended until September <_< 

8 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Cool cool.  I'll have to try that sometime.  Not a fan normally, but that might be a good way with that whiskey.

Try it. It's amazing.

1 minute ago, Chewie said:

Besides HLJ, who else doesn't charge until shipping? 

Amiami, Hobby Search, CD Japan for sure. Sites like NY or Mykombini may or may not demand upfront payment, depending on their mood.

1 minute ago, Lolicon said:

It's always been 4 PM as long as I've been doing this. What time each individual retailer decides to actually open POs is another matter.

Amiami usually opens right on the dot. HLJ and HS follow at some random time after.

I suck, i can never remember lol

2 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

It's always been 4 PM as long as I've been doing this. What time each individual retailer decides to actually open POs is another matter.

Amiami usually opens right on the dot. HLJ and HS follow at some random time after.

How well do HLJ and HS Pack their items?

Just now, Jade20X said:

It's a moot question with HS... there is a 0.0000000000001% you'll get a PO there. I feel like they get 3 of each DX because as soon as someone says "Up at HS" it has already been sold out for a minute. 

HLJ usually gives a decent box with the toy vacuum sealed to a piece of cardboard. Generally it works out pretty well.

I will join in tonight, just in case I get lucky. But I am already resigned to buy this on release day with a markup.

May the force of F-5 be with us.

What's with the 20 million questions noobs?  Just sit back, hang out here and enjoy the ride.  You'll see people posting the info you need, I promise.  Be great if you could contribute back as well.

2 minutes ago, Jade20X said:

It's not going to matter.  Not being a jerk but tonight - you'll be lucky to secure a PO from anywhere.  So, the reality is that you'll be rolling with the chaos and will take where you can get it.

Even all those people who complain about NY - many will just grab there if they can.

Just now, jenius said:

It's a moot question with HS... there is a 0.0000000000001% you'll get a PO there. I feel like they get 3 of each DX because as soon as someone says "Up at HS" it has already been sold out for a minute. 

HLJ usually gives a decent box with the toy vacuum sealed to a piece of cardboard. Generally it works out pretty well.

Yuuup  and this too ^

12 minutes ago, kkx said:

I will join in tonight, just in case I get lucky. But I am already resigned to buy this on release day with a markup.

May the force of F-5 be with us.

You good friend are not alone. I have had horrible luck. But I have gotten them then next few days and of course at make up. Which I am not happy about, but it beats missing out all together. But then again, there have been multiple times I could have snagged the Hik 1S or VF-1 Max or J from Mandrake.

3 minutes ago, Alphahorizon said:

You good friend are not alone. I have had horrible luck. But I have gotten them then next few days and of course at make up. Which I am not happy about, but it beats missing out all together. But then again, there have been multiple times I could have snagged the Hik 1S or VF-1 Max or J from Mandrake.

Yeah and honestly, there is always a chance on release day. Hikkie 1S was brutal.  I didn't land on PO night but did on release day (or maybe a day before release).

5 minutes ago, borgified said:

Good luck guys.

Will be on the sidelines as I'm refreshing for the eventual upcoming DX YF-21 pre-orders. Ice Cold Coffee for me and Espresso Pillows to get though this. 

@Lolicon - You read my mind on your own selection. ;) 

Yeah. Hope we get more news about that DX YF-21 this weekend. I'll have to stay up for that pre-order too if an announcement is imminent.

For Roy's event, it all begins at 0300 for me.

19 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Good collection there!  Woodford is a nice staple if you can't decide.  I prefer EH Taylor but been finding it difficult to nab lately.

Haha yeah, I stock up on different kinds of Woodford because it's easier to get and pretty much my goto standard Bourbon. I don't remember (maybe a good thing?) if I had EH Taylor but thanks for the recommendation! I mainly prefer my peaty Scotch though with that Laguvulin 16 being one of my favorites. I have a stack of Glenfiddich on the top shelf that you can't see in the pick which serves as my "Wodford" of Scotches...something cheaper and easier to get but I still like a lot.

12 minutes ago, Alphahorizon said:

Yeah, I am getting more relax about not manage to get one at MSRP on PO night. Things should work out at the end.

I am waiting for release day to see if I want get the Kaki.

Put Bushmills on your list as well @Slave IV.

My cousin who is studying in Ireland for her Doctoral Degree, introduced it to the rest of the family cousins when she came back in October for a short visit. 

It's 12am for us in the West Coast @Roy Focker (San Fran, LA, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver (both in Washington State and British Columbia), Victoria etc.)  

@HG Blows -  You might get lucky and score one at Amiami if the servers don't crash on you. :vava:

Edited by borgified

My cousin who is studying in Ireland for her Doctoral Degree, introduced it to the rest of the family cousins when she came back in October for a short visit. 

It's 12am for us in the West Coast @Roy Focker (San Fran, LA, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver (both in Washington State and British Columbia), Victoria etc.)  

@HG Blows -  You might get lucky and score one at Amiami if the servers don't crash on you. :vava:

I concur! My favorite of the affordable Whiskeys

4793E7B0-AA37-4FDB-9294-E1E6592059CB.jpeg

It's 12am for us in the West Coast @Roy Focker (San Fran, LA, Washington, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver (both in Washington State and British Columbia), Victoria etc.)  

Thanks, I'll note it. I'm even more sure I've had it before but definitely on one of those blissful nights of blunder.