Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

12 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

DX Super strike parts/fast pack at Mandarake. 10,000 yen or $92.00, doesn't sound to horrid a price. 

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1140283832&ref=list&keyword=Macross&lang=en

That's the most reasonable price for the DX SSP. Wait till the 2nd shippment of the DX Missle packs, then will see the prices drop on that one.  

10 hours ago, RedComet said:

So my long delayed local group order I put together at the end of March, clicked ship, April 2nd, and that actually shipped April 4th, finally arrived long after everything in it had been replaced and shipped DHL haha. SO I have a bunch of stuff that now needs homes. 1 NIB 1S, 1 NIB 1J, 1 Open box "displayed but never transformed" 1J 3x NIB SSP (1st run if that matters) 2x Missile sets. LMK if anyone wants any of it just looking to recoup costs at this point. I am a teacher on summer break at the moment, I live in the East Bay and would deliver anywhere in the Bay Area, or even meet you half way to Sacramento/Stockton if you want. I would also ship it of course, but that would obviously cost more.

FC060500-486F-426C-8738-1C122C0486FB.jpeg

C9AC8B1F-E42A-4EB4-B2AA-0BA046564C14.jpeg

EF236E73-5AA7-4ACF-921D-EBB430F9B4C8.jpeg

sent you a PM buddy! I’m also in the East Bay as well! I’ve got a bunch for sale and trade too!

13 hours ago, RedComet said:

So my long delayed local group order I put together at the end of March, clicked ship, April 2nd, and that actually shipped April 4th, finally arrived long after everything in it had been replaced and shipped DHL haha. SO I have a bunch of stuff that now needs homes. 1 NIB 1S, 1 NIB 1J, 1 Open box "displayed but never transformed" 1J 3x NIB SSP (1st run if that matters) 2x Missile sets. LMK if anyone wants any of it just looking to recoup costs at this point. I am a teacher on summer break at the moment, I live in the East Bay and would deliver anywhere in the Bay Area, or even meet you half way to Sacramento/Stockton if you want. I would also ship it of course, but that would obviously cost more.

FC060500-486F-426C-8738-1C122C0486FB.jpeg

C9AC8B1F-E42A-4EB4-B2AA-0BA046564C14.jpeg

EF236E73-5AA7-4ACF-921D-EBB430F9B4C8.jpeg

Do You ship abroad and how much you want for ssp? 

1 hour ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

I keep thinking there is a great convo going on with all the updates or maybe even interesting news, but alas, it's become a sales thread....  :D

Perhaps you could create a sales post @RedComet and everyone can take the convo there?:drinks:

My bad, I was actually just really excited to get my long lost package!

1 hour ago, Knightdramon said:

Nippon Yasan did send me an email yesterday saying they are preparing my SSP for shipment.

That might take a while as NY loves to take their sweet a**time in sending out the package and depending where you are located. :wacko:

2 hours ago, borgified said:

That might take a while as NY loves to take their sweet a**time in sending out the package and depending where you are located. :wacko:

I upgraded my shipping from SAL to Airmail, about 500 yen. Got shipment notice a few days back and after a day or two, I got the tracking number. There has been movement in Japan and already dispatched from outward exchange. Hopefully the delay on my country is manageable.

NY responded to my request to switch to Ferry and updated the shipping method. I haven't received a preparation in progress notice yet.

They gave me a 4700 yen coupon for the store. Was hoping to just get that money back, but meh. Now we will see how long it takes them to actually send it.

10 minutes ago, canklebreaker said:

Am I still able to file a dispute with PayPal if I used my chase account for the payment to NY? It’s been over a year.

I think as long as nothing has shipped, you may still be able to file a dispute....however, it would be best to either contact PayPal, Chase or go and read their Terms and Conditions....or just reach out to NY and see what they can do for you?  Seems lately they have been more accommodating than usual...

4 hours ago, fenrir72 said:

Snagged the missiles set for Y9K. Waiting for the DHL cost computation. At least my DYRL is no longer nekid!:D

From Manda correct or somewhere else? At least you have a copy of the DX Missile set.  

Wow just as I was thinking about my SSP preorder for 4/30/20 for the 1/48.   I’ve emailed NY 2x and got an open ticket with them but haven’t got an reply yet.   Hopefully they get back to me soon!

i bought my VF1-S hikaru from them and it was an easy transaction.  No problems.  But with all the delays from the pandemic everything is up in the air.  Should I upgrade my shipping?! I just did ems. 

I just got my YF-19 from Mandarake and paid EMS (you have to watch which countries accept EMS - Canada does, but US doesn't) and it shipped Apr 15 and just got it last week which was 1.5 months so I don't think there's much air travel, I think it must have arrived via boat.  I don't think it was worth EMS, either slow boat ship it or pay for couriers like FedEx or DHL if you can't wait.

11 hours ago, borgified said:

From Manda correct or somewhere else? At least you have a copy of the DX Missile set.  

Manda.

Updated (gonna ship tonight I guess)

missile macross.png

Edited by fenrir72

8 hours ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

A second wave of missiles are supposed to begin shipping 6/17. Mine are at AE. I added my Tenso address. Hoping they’ll ship it there.

Oh man, thanks for reminding me. I have two sets from the second wave on order at AE. I really don't want to leave them there to wait until Japan Post air-based shipping is an option again. I hear that the longer something sits at AE, the more likely it is to disappear. :blink:

1 hour ago, Anasazi37 said:

Oh man, thanks for reminding me. I have two sets from the second wave on order at AE. I really don't want to leave them there to wait until Japan Post air-based shipping is an option again. I hear that the longer something sits at AE, the more likely it is to disappear. :blink:

Totally!  I'm really hoping they're cool with changing to a Tenso address.  I already made the change on the account so we'll see when the time comes in a week or so.  It stinks to pay the Tenso fee (though not that large of one) but at least DHL should be "reasonable" since the missile boxes are small.

16 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

I'm ready for another 1/48 DX announcement please (oooor YF-21)  Think we'll have any luck of new displays being show at "TAMASHII Features 2020" on July 4th and 5th?

I just got three of those custom Fockers. So, that means they will release the Focker now.:p

Crap! I completely forgot about the SSP! I paid for the damn thing over a year ago, 6/6/19, with EMS shipping at NIppon Yasan. Haven’t heard a thing from them and checking the order status it just says Pre-order payment OK.

Chris

2 hours ago, Dobber said:

Crap! I completely forgot about the SSP! I paid for the damn thing over a year ago, 6/6/19, with EMS shipping at NIppon Yasan. Haven’t heard a thing from them and checking the order status it just says Pre-order payment OK.

Chris

same with me, and guess what? pay pall coverage is over for that order so we can only hope that when the Japan Post operating again NY will eventually shipping our order.

I just decided to check my NY orders and see that I have six sets of SSP ordered. Four from the initial PO and two from the second round. 

I think I’ll ask them to ship via surface; maybe they will offer a store credit for the difference?