Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

Well:

I had to dispute my charge through My Credit Card  for my SSP.  Since I ordered them in June of LAST YEAR,  I couldn’t dispute it through PayPal.  They never responded to my tickets asking to change shipping to UPS.  I also disputed 3 charges of $234 each for the Green GFF Zaku since it was still in the range allowable to dispute through PayPal.  I know covid messed things up, but they could have done a much better job communicating options to customers, they just did nothing.  Good News, I ordered 2 SSP sets through ebay for $152.00 shipped DHL and already received them.

Edited by Ridden001

6 hours ago, Ridden001 said:

Well:

I had to dispute my charge through My Credit Card  for my SSP.  Since I ordered them in June of LAST YEAR,  I couldn’t dispute it through PayPal.  They never responded to my tickets asking to change shipping to UPS.  I also disputed 3 charges of $234 each for the Green GFF Zaku since it was still in the range allowable to dispute through PayPal.  I know covid messed things up, but they could have done a much better job communicating options to customers, they just did nothing.  Good News, I ordered 2 SSP sets through ebay for $152.00 shipped DHL and already received them.

2 SSP sets for $152 is a super good deal.

1 hour ago, RedComet said:

I got a package deal of SSP and Missiles if you're interested/tired of waiting :)

You may want to post in the Sales thread if you haven't already.  You've mentioned this a number of times now.  ;)  Much love for wanting to offload, but honestly, a number of us are in the same boat.  We purchased last June, got screwed in Dec, bought them elsewhere in Dec, got screwed in April, bought them elsewhere in April and have excess now.  Haha.  (Personally, I squared mine away so I'm good.  Just trying to help.)

2 hours ago, Saburo said:

Still waiting for SSP to ship...

49892821936_2a6fb4a43f_h.jpg

Enough already with the EPIC shots!:yahoo: Now if you key in the DYRL track when the SDF1 transforms!

Fastpack shipped!

Shipped.png

Edited by fenrir72

I had three SSPs paid pre orders on NY since last summer. After reading about the issues with EMS, and NY's lack of proactivity in reaching out to people, I kindly requested a refund through a ticket, yesterday.

They essentially told me to gtfo - store credit is the best they can do. WTF! Not sure what my options are at this point. I had paid with PayPal (using my Visa card as the funding source). It's too late to put in a claim with PayPal - is it worth even trying to do so with my Visa?

45 minutes ago, Grimgerde said:

I had three SSPs paid pre orders on NY since last summer. After reading about the issues with EMS, and NY's lack of proactivity in reaching out to people, I kindly requested a refund through a ticket, yesterday.

They essentially told me to gtfo - store credit is the best they can do. WTF! Not sure what my options are at this point. I had paid with PayPal (using my Visa card as the funding source). It's too late to put in a claim with PayPal - is it worth even trying to do so with my Visa?

Question is, are the items already on hand with NY?  Do they send out via ARR, EMS or DHL? Manda does that. Did you ask them?

Your best option is to just wait it out with NY, unfortunately.  I cannot recall any cases where they didn't deliver eventually, so you'll get what you paid for, it'll just be on their own nonsense timetable.  Worst case, they wind up cancelling on you, in which case, I think it would have to be a full refund.

Their store credit is a crock, and you do not want to have to deal with that crap, especially for that amount.  I did their store credit once, and regretted everything immediately.  I've got four sets on order with them, and I'm resigned to wait it out until they get around to delivering.

As far as the items being in-hand or not... I wouldn't bet on it.  Between their practice of buying up local stock to redistribute, and their completely faffing off the entire first round of orders, I'm thinking they're going to be hurting to deliver on all the orders they received.

Edited by Chronocidal

alguien tuvo un error en Nueva York y me enviaron misiles y super partes gratis

Espero que no sean de ningún miembro del foro

Pensé en devolverlos pero vivo en México y es un problema el envío por el virus

Sé lo que está bien, pero ¿lo harías?

FB_IMG_15894715794214176.jpg

2 minutes ago, CHAVAKAISER said:

alguien tuvo un error en Nueva York y me enviaron misiles y super partes gratis

Espero que no sean de ningún miembro del foro

Pensé en devolverlos pero vivo en México y es un problema el envío por el virus

Sé lo que está bien, pero ¿lo harías?

Hola @CHAVAKAISER, como estas?

Un error en Nueva York? Cuando hablan  de NY aqui se refieren a Nippon Yassan, por si las moscas. Quien te envio este paquete? Estabas esperando otro paquete? O te mandaron este dos veces? Fue Nippon Yassan el que lo envio? 

6 hours ago, Grimgerde said:

If you wanted to, your Visa will likely refund you. But like others have said, just wait and you will get your parts. Is it really that important to get these parts immediately considering what’s going on in the world?

I just have to say, I ordered a set of SSP from Mandarake on Monday.

I received today via DHL in New York. Top notch service. 1st time ever ordered from Mandarake.

I will use them going forward. great service.

Ny got back to me and said they offer other services UPS etc. I replied to them how much to ship via the alternate methods. I have 4 sets on order with them and have already paid 5600 yens to ship to New York. lets see how much they try to charge.

IMG_3967.jpg

5 minutes ago, Bahamutzyro said:

I received today via DHL in New York. Top notch service. 1st time ever ordered from Mandarake.

Ny got back to me and said they offer other services UPS etc. I replied to them how much to ship via the alternate methods. I have 4 sets on order with them and have already paid 5600 yens to ship to New York. lets see how much they try to charge.

IMG_3967.jpg

Totally.  Manda and AJ are the way to go when you can.

Re: NY, I had 4 sets ordered as well.  UPS was something like ~$36/set so the additional upcharge was like ~$144.  (Just going off of memory.)  I politely declined.

37 minutes ago, Bahamutzyro said:

IMG_3967.jpg

For my 3 sets, they wanted just over $100 USD for UPS shipping.  I'm on the east coast, but New York would probably be a bit cheaper.

I turned it down, but I'm seriously considering it now.  This is my last outstanding order anywhere, and I kind of want to be done with it.  It feels like I'm paying a ransom, though...

1 hour ago, Tenbatsu said:

Got my SSP from Mykombini via FedEx. FYI for those who ordered from them.

That's great to hear.  Didn't they tell you they couldn't fulfill your order on this or was that the VF-1S?  I believe they called you to apologize?  I PO'd a Kaki with them, so just checking to see all is well with that situation.

5 hours ago, Slave IV said:

If you wanted to, your Visa will likely refund you. But like others have said, just wait and you will get your parts. Is it really that important to get these parts immediately considering what’s going on in the world?

I appreciate the attempt at moralizing, but that is - at this point - less of an issue than their response to my request for a refund. 

I don't get the horseshit that NY is trying to feed here.  This is the response I got from the customer service this morning. 

Date: 2020-05-14 14:59:24
Name: Marine
Printer friendly version

Dear customer,

Thank you for your message

We apologize if we were unable to send your order upon release of the product.
After checked your order with the Delivery Center we regret to inform you we won't be able to ship your order on time.
We will receive our stock with delay, therefore your order will be sent approximately two weeks late.

But yet they were sending out orders 3 weeks ago?  What gives with these guys? 

6 hours ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

That's great to hear.  Didn't they tell you they couldn't fulfill your order on this or was that the VF-1S?  I believe they called you to apologize?  I PO'd a Kaki with them, so just checking to see all is well with that situation.

Nice of you to remember :)

That was Play-Asia with the VF-1S. Got mine from Buyee and they reimbursed me the difference in store credit.

18 hours ago, CHAVAKAISER said:

Yes nippon yasan!!

If a client asked me for missiles and super parts.
they sent the missiles separately, then the super parts

and my surprise was that an extra set was included

Has anyone here ever received an extra set before from NY? Maybe contact them?

On 5/14/2020 at 3:03 PM, Smacky said:

I don't get the horseshit that NY is trying to feed here.  This is the response I got from the customer service this morning. 

Date: 2020-05-14 14:59:24
Name: Marine
Printer friendly version

Dear customer,

Thank you for your message

We apologize if we were unable to send your order upon release of the product.
After checked your order with the Delivery Center we regret to inform you we won't be able to ship your order on time.
We will receive our stock with delay, therefore your order will be sent approximately two weeks late.

But yet they were sending out orders 3 weeks ago?  What gives with these guys? 

This is probably because NY is not ordering directly from Bandai.  They took more orders than Bandai would allow them, and are now probably desperately scrambling to find all of the stock they promised people.  

Remember, they overslept through the entire first round of orders.  They are still catching up on those who ordered last year, so if you didn't make that cut, you are going to be waiting a long time.  Personally?  I'm not betting they'll be able to pull it off, and at this point, I would not even be surprised if they wind up taking a loss on each one delivered.  

The reason they refuse to give you your money back is because they don't have any to give you.  Your pre-order payment was a no-interest loan that they've already spent to run their business.

They are quickly falling to my last resort to order literally anything, because they keep demonstrating that all they are doing is gambling with your pre-order money to somehow keep the shop afloat.

Edited by Chronocidal