Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

31 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Yes it says 劇場版 which is the theatrical version. It's the movie Kakizaki.

Also, I didn't know Yamato made TV version fast packs in 1/48.

The Hikaru, Max & Miria VF-1J sets came with TV style Fast Packs. B))

Courtesy of Anymoon.com: 

Yamato-148-Strike-Parts-15-1024x576.jpg

On 2/28/2020 at 7:19 PM, borgified said:

You guys forgot Max's 1s short stint as a Skull Squad leader sans SSP in DYRL. His designation is on the DX SSP set, however I believe that is for his 1a. 

Max didn't get the chance to use the SSP in DYRL with his 1S. However, you can use the Black 001 modex if you want in case there's going to be a Max DX VF-1S since his skull canopy heatshield is black and his modex number is 001. :good: 

yamato_max_vf1s.jpg.91dc6b8745b7319d5e235dce5e017fde.jpg

15 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Max didn't get the chance to use the SSP in DYRL with his 1S. However, you can use the Black 001 modex if you want in case there's going to be a Max DX VF-1S since his skull canopy heatshield is black and his modex number is 001. :good: 

That thing needs some panel lining :p

2 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

FB_IMG_1583037544431.jpg.306e1002231a01192139619bee19f856.jpg

From Facebook

2 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

Wow, I think that says "Hayao Kakizaki" but seems to also indicate the movie version not the TV version?

2 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Yes it says 劇場版 which is the theatrical version. It's the movie Kakizaki.

Also, I didn't know Yamato made TV version fast packs in 1/48.

Also says details will be released soon on Soul Web. I certainly will take this as I have enough SSP for the whole squad and want the whole DYRL Skull, but seems like Bandai is having some fun with us. I mean they couldn’t give us TV Kaki first? Mwahaha-style there. 8P

Edit: That pic is months old now from Tamashii Nations 2019, right? Not seeing anything new on FB.

Edited by DYRL VF-1S

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

It was never seen in the movie, but Max was Skull Leader for at least a month. It took that long for the SDF-1 to get back to Earth following Roy's death. So he should have used SSP even if only on patrol. :yahoo:

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I doubt it will happen, and if it does it'll be a web exclusive for sure, but dammit I want a max 1S.

9 hours ago, DewPoint said:

It was never seen in the movie, but Max was Skull Leader for at least a month. It took that long for the SDF-1 to get back to Earth following Roy's death. So he should have used SSP even if only on patrol. :yahoo:

Bandai's general pattern seems to be not releasing anything that wasn't seen on-screen, so even if Bandai produces a Max 1S, there's a good chance you'll have to repaint your own skull insert if you want to have matching blue SSP.

Or just use Roy's 001 black skull insert since Max has a black heat shield too. :unknw:

I'm a bit confused.  Is this a new display we're seeing pictures from?  All the DYRL VF-1As were shown back at the Tamashii Nations event last October, so we've seen these figures on display.  Is this another display that is currently going on, and somehow supports DYRL Kakizaki being the next release?  I can't tell just from the social media posts.

9 minutes ago, HardlyNever said:

I'm a bit confused.  Is this a new display we're seeing pictures from?  All the DYRL VF-1As were shown back at the Tamashii Nations event last October, so we've seen these figures on display.  Is this another display that is currently going on, and somehow supports DYRL Kakizaki being the next release?  I can't tell just from the social media posts.

My guess is those are pics from October.

2 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Bandai's general pattern seems to be not releasing anything that wasn't seen on-screen, so even if Bandai produces a Max 1S, there's a good chance you'll have to repaint your own skull insert if you want to have matching blue SSP.

Maybe Bandai will slip up and be generous :lol:

1 hour ago, Convectuoso said:

Ya DYRL version. Old news . Still a tease I believe as it's being shown with Hikaru and Max VF-1A's

Personally DYRL valks are way more likely to loosen my man purse:p

Edited by Bolt

On 2/27/2020 at 10:34 PM, nightmareB4macross said:

Hey bbilly29,

I heard Bandai is releasing a special edition matching armaments set to go with your two step transformation Kakyzaky.

Sorry, but the factory misspelled Bandai’s name on the box. You know how it they start with a prototype and always end up with a totally different commercialized product.

Can’t wait to order these and put skull and cross bones decals.

Awesome.

0A6BFE05-1EC6-47DB-9C94-8A5B21D3FD44.jpeg

Looks like they are releasing 1/48 Bandai VF-1A KAZ?!

lmao you guys better all apologize to that poor guy!

29 minutes ago, Bolt said:

Maybe Bandai will slip up and be generous :lol:

Ya DYRL version. Old news . Still a tease I believe as it's being shown with Hikaru and Max VF-1A's

Personally DYRL valks are way more likely to loosen my man purse:p

What’s not old news is the announcement that details of a TWE Kakizaki release will be on Soul Web soon in the tent card below him. Soo, that’s pretty cool.

36 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

What’s not old news is the announcement that details of a TWE Kakizaki release will be on Soul Web soon in the tent card below him. Soo, that’s pretty cool.

"Soul web" sounds like a robot lol.  Just call it Tamashii Web exclusive (TWE).

I think that's the right way to go with him, though, and I hope they do the same for his TV release.

1 hour ago, HardlyNever said:

"Soul web" sounds like a robot lol.  Just call it Tamashii Web exclusive (TWE).

I think that's the right way to go with him, though, and I hope they do the same for his TV release.

Haha yeah, just using good ole Google translate and won’t pretend that I can actually read it.  :unknw:

13 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

I doubt it will happen, and if it does it'll be a web exclusive for sure, but dammit I want a max 1S.

20 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Web exclusive would be best for Kakizaki. He's not exactly a hot seller or a beloved character. :vava:

Max's 1s will be the same as well if it gets produced. 

Damn DX SSP with the 012 modex. I guess it can be classified as uncannon to the timeline if I do use it. :wacko:

Just now, 505thAirborne said:

So here's the question, are these DYRL Valks going to be offered as sets (Fast packs/missiles included) OR are we still going "a la carte"

A la carte seems all but certain given the inclusion of the emblems.