Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

19 minutes ago, bbilly29 said:

total fake? how so? Everything I said is completely accurate.  Explain please.

A) The pics you posted are of a Hasegawa 1/48 Model kit not a DX VF-1 toy.  

B) You're a member with just 3 posts. 

C) We'll wait for an official announcement from Bandai. 

D) If we seem like we're being defensive or rude it's because we get our fair share of Trolls on this site. There's a big difference between your initial post vs. the founder of this site or a super long time member to make such a claim with proof to back it up that they have the inside with Yamato, Bandai, Sentinel, etc. 

35 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

A) The pics you posted are of a Hasegawa 1/48 Model kit not a DX VF-1 toy.  

B) You're a member with just 3 posts. 

C) We'll wait for an official announcement from Bandai. 

D) If we seem like we're being defensive or rude it's because we get our fair share of Trolls on this site. There's a big difference between your initial post vs. the founder of this site or a super long time member to make such a claim with proof to back it up that they have the inside with Yamato, Bandai, Sentinel, etc. 

This. And if @bbilly29 is being genuine then he/she has likely been bamboozled themselves since the pics are not a DX.

I would go back to my friend and say:

60DCEFBB-1EEA-45F5-958B-E603D99E3D4B.jpeg

Edited by DYRL VF-1S

Yeah, I thought the TV Kakizaki VF-1A DX claim was intended to be a joke, since that clearly isn't a DX valk at all.  Perhaps it is a self-bamboozle, though.

Either way, I would not assume anything based on the information we have.  Leaks seems to be very rare for Bandai, at least leaks that make it to us.  But people claiming to have insider knowledge still seems to happen from time to time, even on small forums like this.

32 minutes ago, HardlyNever said:

Yeah, I thought the TV Kakizaki VF-1A DX claim was intended to be a joke, since that clearly isn't a DX valk at all.  Perhaps it is a self-bamboozle, though.

Either way, I would not assume anything based on the information we have.  Leaks seems to be very rare for Bandai, at least leaks that make it to us.  But people claiming to have insider knowledge still seems to happen from time to time, even on small forums like this.

I would say it's not entirely impossible for the next release to be Kakizaki.  The odds are favorable that Kakizaki's will be released eventually since Bandai teased his DYRL Valk a while ago.  But I think it would be more likely we eventually get a DYRL Kakizaki over a TV version sometime in the future.

1 hour ago, peter said:

I would say it's not entirely impossible for the next release to be Kakizaki.  The odds are favorable that Kakizaki's will be released eventually since Bandai teased his DYRL Valk a while ago.  But I think it would be more likely we eventually get a DYRL Kakizaki over a TV version sometime in the future.

It definitely could be.  And I agree we'll probably get a TV Kakizaki eventually.  I was just saying (along with others) that the pics from above are meaningless with regards to knowing what Bandai is planning.

1 hour ago, HardlyNever said:

It definitely could be.  And I agree we'll probably get a TV Kakizaki eventually.  I was just saying (along with others) that the pics from above are meaningless with regards to knowing what Bandai is planning.

Those pics are totally meaningless.  Someone's speculation or just an attempt to post something related to the scale.  It looks to me like a Hasegawa 1/48.

5 minutes ago, bbilly29 said:

I dont get all the trash talking.  I have nothing but respect for this board, im always checking for updates.  I simply offer what I know for a fact to be true and get roasted...."crap"?  how is this crap?  Why is there so much doubt and negativity here?  You can see from the pics it is a Kakizaki.  My friend at Bandai doesnt lie, has no reason to lie to me for starters.    Disappointed.

proof.JPG

proof2.JPG

Those pictures are of a completed model made by Hasegawa. You're posting pictures of something that clearly is NOT a Bandai product and saying "look what Bandai is making." It doesn't make any sense.

Edited by jenius

There is 0% chance those images are of a DX Chogokin valkyrie. Especially with those last 2 it's obviously a non-transforming model kit.

It's fine to post unsubstantiated rumors, but when everyone can look at the images and tell they're not what you're claiming OF COURSE they'll call you out on it.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

6 minutes ago, bbilly29 said:

no it actually does transform.

Just now, Sanity is Optional said:

No, because if it did you could see the seams and hinges.

Not to sound snarky.. Then where is the solid proof and links to the final product @bbilly29?? I'm taking this as a grain of salt until proven otherwise.

49 minutes ago, bbilly29 said:

I dont get all the trash talking.  I have nothing but respect for this board, im always checking for updates.  I simply offer what I know for a fact to be true and get roasted...."crap"?  how is this crap?  Why is there so much doubt and negativity here?  You can see from the pics it is a Kakizaki.  My friend at Bandai doesnt lie, has no reason to lie to me for starters.    Disappointed.

proof.JPG

proof2.JPG

Not to be rude. But I'm posting here actual DX VF-1 photos so that you can see the difference between the one you posted, and the actual DX figure. Take a closer look once again. If you see the obvious differences, then tell your friend who doesn't lie to you that he's showing you the wrong photos. If you don't see the differences, then I suggest you schedule your annual eye check-up.

Bandai-DX-VF-1A-Max-TV-11.thumb.jpg.5ebaab78799961b6277e0c71e939324c.jpg

Bandai-DX-VF-1S-Hikaru-4.thumb.jpg.b470287715e77e71ed80f67c8fb5966f.jpg

Bandai-DX-VF-1A-Max-TV-17.thumb.jpg.dac5e98d0004c4bff5887dab297d5775.jpg

Bandai-DX-VF-1A-Max-TV-18.thumb.jpg.4711f7c0cd625e888c0217a88ed495ea.jpg

Photos courtesy of Jenius' Anymoon website.

5 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

The irony will be that the next release will actually be Kakizaki. :rofl: And I’m OK with that. Would be cool to round out the Vermillion squad. In fact, I think it will be the next TV release. And I think Roy will be the next DYRL. But I don’t have the inside scoop on either. :rolleyes:

I agree. I don't mind if it's Kakizaki too. The fact that he's contesting his image posts are 100% accurate, I don't know if he just stating that it's going to be Kakizaki's hence the image placeholders, or that is the actual Kakizaki's since the way he mentioned that it does says 'Kakizaki' on the model. And it's safe to assume by now, that by browsing this forum as how he puts it for checking upcoming releases, updates, and stuff, he could tell if the said posted photos is a model kit or not. :unknw:

Anyways, not to derail the topic too much. When is the PO for Kakizaki's DX VF-1A? :rolleyes:

@bbilly29. Your friend could be correct that Kakizaki is next. It's also true that those pics are of Kakizaki. It's just that you showed a Hasegawa model instead of an actual DX pic. If no3Ljm's pics wasn't enough to show the difference here is a pic of the nose section I made with some of the differences between the 2. The hasegawa pic is courtesy of chaffg via his build WIP and the other is from Bandai.

1482808581_HasegawavsDX.jpg.dcf70683558ac1dde553180588a7eebd.jpg

They already released

tv Hikaru vf-1j

tv Max vf-1a

Dyrl  Hikaru vf-s

Dyrl  fast/strike packs 

so base on that alone , people would predict the next valk to be either Roy or Kakizaki .  

Bandai made had to make 2 Batch of the fastpack .  (Thanks to everyone that brought their whole fastpack Team in one go, myself included)B))  . 

So who should Bandai release next to get the most profit from all this ?   Obviously Roy .  It’s a Manly hero valk and you will be able slap fast pack and super on it right away , once released.

other that completing the TV team , Kakizaki doesn’t offer that much :unknw:

either way , it doesn’t really matter what Bandai decides to release next , it’s all about getting the preorder before sold out / price bump :p

also ,just because a person isn’t lying doesn’t make it true .  They could be telling you something that they thought were true therefore they did not lie . But the answer can still be false :lol:  . 

17 hours ago, bbilly29 said:

proof.JPG

proof2.JPG

@bbilly29 Please clarify the source of the photos.  Are these images what your friend from Bandai sent you, or did you just grab them from somewhere to illustrate your point?

Also, please clarify if you can tell the difference between the Hasegawa 1/48, the Yamato 1/48 and the Bandai DX 1/48.  You're claim that the images you posted are of a toy that can transform suggest you may not be able to tell the difference.

Apart from staff working at Hasegawa, Yamato, and Bandai, you're posting to some of the internet's foremost experts on these particular toy/model lines who take extreme pleasure in scrutinizing the minutiae of every single detail of these products.  

Edited by peter

Also, in terms of facts, nothing is fact unless backed up by sufficient evidence. 

The evidence you have provided is not sufficient.  What we have is a statement from you saying you have a source in Bandai that stated such and such, accompanied by images of a Hasegawa 1/48.

I can understand that if you did indeed have a friend working for Bandai, you would not want to compromise their employment by posting their e-mail with the company letter head and your contact's name, but when you post such a statement, then post images of a product from a different company, you should expect a little push-back.