Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

14 hours ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

I'll be extremely pissed if Bandai only sells the GBP bundled. I don't need/wan't to pay for an extra 1J.

Hey Ignacio. Let the bundle package ship it here so I can take your extra VF-1J first. :lol: 

3 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Yeah, I’m all for various versions and I like them all. Of course, I think it would be cool if they just offered one premium version at a lower price but whatever. They need to hire LEK to offer a LPF version!

I support this idea!

I was going to have LEK do a 1S for me. He's booked through 4th quarter.............2021!!!!:shok:

I was like, man, I may not even be alive by then.:D

So I ordered 2 sets of SSP from NY and paid up front in June last year...I haven't seen them ship yet and these have been out for awhile. What gives? Are a lot of you in the same boat?

24 minutes ago, xrentonx said:

So I ordered 2 sets of SSP from NY and paid up front in June last year...I haven't seen them ship yet and these have been out for awhile. What gives? Are a lot of you in the same boat?

I am. And I am seriously reconsidering doing future business with them. These POs are getting ridiculous. 

I am still waiting for my VF-1S from them, which reminds me that I need to inquire about it again.

And it is not just a Macross pre-order thing, people in other forums are posting similar complaints. Seems like NY currently has general and serious problem with getting orders out.

1 hour ago, lechuck said:

I am still waiting for my VF-1S from them, which reminds me that I need to inquire about it again.

And it is not just a Macross pre-order thing, people in other forums are posting similar complaints. Seems like NY currently has general and serious problem with getting orders out.

@Slave IV I thought these were shipped a long time ago.:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, sqidd said:

@Slave IV I thought these were shipped a long time ago.:rolleyes:

I don’t know, I missed my order there but I thought everyone who got initial discounted preorders got theirs already. I’m assuming any who haven’t must have ordered later but I’m not here to keep track of other people’s orders. I don’t even care about when my own orders show up as long as they do. 

Meanwhile, the HMR VF-4 has already shipped from NY before most shops even requested payment for them. :unknw:

18 minutes ago, sumyumgoy said:

My Robot Spirits Xamel has been Preparation in Progress for three weeks now:fool:

That sucks but really all of this is just too much 1st world problems to me. Three weeks means jack to me in the world of having or not having a toy. Heck, I have toys in my possession that I have not seen for years and I’m still all good. 

8 hours ago, xrentonx said:

There’s 2 batch , I’m pretty sure you are on the 2nd batch which hasn’t even release yet .

8 hours ago, lechuck said:

Didn’t they already shipped it?  Iirc ,you use their new Trans-Logistic shipping which is only for Europe, but the shipping company there were overloaded due to the holiday shipping.  So your incident could be more related to the Trans-Logistic shipping than N-Y delay shipping your order out , maybe?

9 hours ago, xrentonx said:

I'm in the same boat. Last email said new date is 4/30. I guess someone mentioned there is a 2nd batch? Just hope I get it....don't want my valk to be naked!

9 hours ago, xrentonx said:

I'm in the same boat. I was in the initial preorder and got pushed to April release. I've already bought another set and had it delivered while waiting.

58 minutes ago, crackpot said:

NY didn't place any orders for the 1st batch even if you think you ordered from them early enough. By default, orders from NY are all 2nd batch. 

Ah ok...that makes more sense....cuz I PO'd pretty early...ha

After an hour of putting together my new YetiStand I put my Strike VF-1S gerwalk mode on it. I then went to clean up my mess only to have my VF-1 take a 3.5' plunge to the floor!  It hadn't been on the shelf for more than 2 minutes when the elbow joint snapped cleanly in half.

The thing went to pieces. Missiles, gun, leg armor and even the unattached legs themselves littered the debris field. Thankfully it doesn't look like anything got broken - at least nothing that I've found yet.

As much as I like the look of YetiStands I will no longer be using it after this. The included stand may be ugly, but it is stable and durable.

Edited by Matt Random