Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

51 minutes ago, sqidd said:

I'm a little confused.Is this saying that the PO units will start shipping then? Or is it another PO?

48 minutes ago, HardlyNever said:

That's just the official release date.  Like all other Bandai release dates, they tend to start to trickle out a day or two before.

If memory serves correct, you secured a late PO from NY, right @sqidd?  I'm guessing you are confused by NY's date of Nov 30th.  When PO's drop, the stores don't have a firm release date so they always put like the last day of the release month and then update it to the accurate date when Bandai announces it.  So, you'll likely see an email hit from NY sometime in the next week informing you that the date has been changed to Nov 23.

2 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I think the plastic cylinder is hiding something to be revealed later?

Armor parts perhaps?

Hey that reminds me......where is the GBP!?!

what can they hide in there? Cylinder is so thin..

That or someone goofed up big time, not knowing there was a pillar there...

11 minutes ago, Matt Random said:

I surprised that the FAST Packs are displayed without any panels removed. The VF-1A pictures make it look like the top cover on the boosters is removable.

Had the same thought.  We've seen the fast packs displayed what feels like half a dozen times now, and not once have we seen any internal detail displayed.

And yet, with the whole swap-out emblem thing, it seems like at least the top booster cover comes off.  But they refuse to show it.  Such a weird situation.  Maybe it comes off but has no engine detail?  Would they really do something that dumb?

1 minute ago, nathans82 said:

So what I'm seeing is a VF-1A Hikaru, VF-1A Hayao and the YF-21 Guld all in one show???? My wallet just ran away.

Don't forget VF-1A Max (DYRL ver)!

Edited by HardlyNever

4 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Yeah tell us who the person is so we can all pester them about the spare valk they already sold lol

Umm my original question was where to buy, not whether or not someone else found a deal and can't share the deal with others.  As far as pestering goes, who said I was in this to try to annoy someone on facebook? you?

Edited by rocketblast

so they're gonna do the whole dyrl squad huh?  i don't see roy though...oddly.  i preordered the strike packs set but not paying $330+shipping for a hikaru 1S without the strike pack.  hopefully they'll do a roy which i can pretend is both tv and dyrl versions lol...and i'll put the pack on him if i can secure one when his PO is up sometime in the not so near future it seems. 

1 hour ago, rocketblast said:

Umm my original question was where to buy, not whether or not someone else found a deal and can't share the deal with others.  As far as pestering goes, who said I was in this to try to annoy someone on facebook? you?

Really don't like your attitude but sent you a pm anyway 

3 hours ago, Lolicon said:

So does it come with a red skull 001 or 011? Only one set in the box. 

3 hours ago, Lolicon said:

So does it come with a red skull 001 or 011? Only one set in the box.

3 minutes ago, Tenbatsu said:

020415u7t1jqy7aq7jdysm.jpg

020415ylmckkr8m886l3e6.jpg

Right.  Thanks for supporting my reply.  But to @Lolicon's point, there are only 4 colors in the box and the pic of Hikkie 1A clearly shows 011 instead of his 1S 001.

Inquiring minds want to know...

10 minutes ago, jenius said:

Then I don't think Bandai would be making a big deal if the replacement inserts.

Agreed.  I just purchased a 5th Strike Set so hopefully it wasn't for naught.  Just wonder how they're going to distribute the 011 insert.  Will it be an add-on purchase, included in the Strike Parts, or will separate Strike Parts be sold with the 011?  Hopefully, we'll know more over the course of this weekend and coming week. :)

1 hour ago, Tenbatsu said:

020415u7t1jqy7aq7jdysm.jpg

Uhh... do my eyes deceive me or is the booster pack mostly hollow?  I see a little bit of engine detail right next to the nozzle, but then a whole lot of nothing where more engine should be.  

I'm really starting to think Bandai skimped out on internal detail on these parts.  And they are a separate accessory even...

15 minutes ago, HardlyNever said:

Uhh... do my eyes deceive me or is the booster pack mostly hollow?  I see a little bit of engine detail right next to the nozzle, but then a whole lot of nothing where more engine should be.  

I noticed that too. It would explain why we've never seen it opened till now. 

5 minutes ago, Matt Random said:

I noticed that too. It would explain why we've never seen it opened till now. 

Maybe they'll release an accessory pack for the accessories, ie, you'll have to buy the engine separately, lol!