Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

14 hours ago, beatsing said:

Yeah with the super parts some of tabs don't lock like in naked mode.  But the v2 (I think, Macross gurus jump in here) added the tabs that the yammie 1/48 didn't have, which made the v2 feel really solid and not a floppy mess like many 1/48 yammie.  I'd suggest watching @jenius videos for transformation steps to get the parts in the position so they don't flop.  I think that's the reason my 1/48 and v2 are still pretty solid.  Do you mean the regular stand or the yammie DYRL stand?  I have both and I only use the DYRL stand for temporary display because it has balance problems.  

Thank you. I am using the Yamato stand. It has been on there for the last few years. 

3 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

Sweet!! Looking forward to your pics & Poses!! B))

Thanks

1 hour ago, spanner said:

that looks like it was properly packed.. not.

Yea because I totally didn't open the box and take out the packing materials to even see the item let alone take a picture of it... not.

-----------------------

1-480.png

Max arrived today! I can't believe I have a Valkyrie again! Dang it am I kicking myself now for letting them all go before.. 

This one is really beautiful! Absolutely love it! 

My 1J and YF19 are still in order prep but hopefully they will ship soon.

The parcel box got a little crushed in transit and the Valkyrie box got some corner damage but its nothing too bad.

20191004_132620.jpg

20191004_132611.jpg

20191004_132317.jpg

20191004_132205.jpg

Edited by spanner

1 hour ago, Kuma Style said:

Yea because I totally didn't open the box and take out the packing materials to even see the item let alone take a picture of it... not.

Well yes I know that but what I meant to say was the box hardly looks big enough to offer any real protection in transit. Mine got crushed a little which damaged the corner of the box inside.

Didn't mean to sound silly about it.

5 minutes ago, vlenhoff said:

I wish i would have waited. I spent over a hundred bucks more, and then shipping. Congrats to those lucky ones who got a fair price on TV Max.

If I didn’t already gotten mine from amiami yesterday, I would’ve jump on this but looks like someone got the last one , hope it’s a member here .

yeah for these preorders it’s best to try to preorder them , if that did not work just wait til release and try your luck again . That seem to works pretty well for most .  

Just now, F360 said:

If I didn’t already gotten mine from amiami yesterday, I would’ve jump on this but looks like someone got the last one , hope it’s a member here .

yeah for these preorders it’s best to try to preorder them , if that did not work just wait til release and try your luck again . That seem to works pretty well for most .  

Maybe I'll get lucky with the Dx HIkkie 1S. I doubt it, but i didn't order it. Lack of this kind of funds for the 1S mixed with a sudden and weird rage caused by my impotence on preorder night,made me lose interest. 

Just now, Corrinald said:

Yeah don't I feel stupid paying 27000+ yen for mine. Wish I would have been patient. Maybe there's some hope for Bandai making the next figure more readily available though.

I don't feel stupid either, but i also don't expect the situation to improve, as Bandai seems to have a tight grip on PO availability. I have decided to overpay for kakizaki's and Roy's. Maybe, just for brownie or two, but honestly, my excitement level on the DX line is below ground level right now. We will see if my mood improves once Max makes it way to me.

The turtles NY hired to deliver my Max, are taking their sweet time...

One thing does bothers me slightly: Why is the DX line not including "optional parts" like Battloid mode deployable pilot seats. The HMR 1D has them, but not the DX line, weird. 

Anybody else have a very loose trigger TV hand on their VF-1A?.  Mine is perfect except either the ball joint is kinda small or the wrist plug is too big.  Have not swapped all hands to see if it's an issue across the board yet.

Edited by Halfstep