Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

2 hours ago, VF-Zer0S said:

I’ve explained the them 3 times already what the situation was. I first requested them to change the address on my orders but because I paid, they won’t change the address. I asked for a refund and they state no refunds.

What a pathetic excuse for customer service.  Why even bother responding, if they're not willing to help?  :angry:

31 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

That KO Vision is too tall.

Unless he's just hovering off the ground...  :p

21 minutes ago, tekering said:

What a pathetic excuse for customer service.  Why even bother responding, if they're not willing to help?  :angry:

Yeah, customer disservice at its finest.  They work fine, just so long as you never ever have to make any special request for them to do anything outside of (eventually) filling an order you placed.

If you haven't tried a live chat though, I'd suggest it.  I remember hearing that they can be slightly more responsive to chat requests, depending on who answers.

Edited by Chronocidal

N-Y is always a risk. I recall a package lost in transport as I waited 6 weeks with no movement of the item on tracking. Contacted them 3 times for a new shipment or refund and they repeatedly told me no and that the shipment was on its way. Got my cc company involved and successfully got refunded and N-Y ended up banning my account. Lo and behold the item never arrived. I have a new account with them, but only use them as a last resort now. 

5 hours ago, VF-Zer0S said:

@Slave IV I’ve explained the them 3 times already what the situation was. I first requested them to change the address on my orders but because I paid, they won’t change the address. I asked for a refund and they state no refunds. 

I explain I no longer live there and the package would just get sent back. They would be wasting both of our time and the respond with what is essentially “tough luck” 

It's pretty ridiculous that they would respond that way...it's not that hard to change an address.  Did you go through their chat or ticketing system?  I find that their chat help is pretty useless.  I hope it works out for you.

Edited by sumyumgoy

44 minutes ago, bleecher said:

N-Y is always a risk. I recall a package lost in transport as I waited 6 weeks with no movement of the item on tracking. Contacted them 3 times for a new shipment or refund and they repeatedly told me no and that the shipment was on its way. Got my cc company involved and successfully got refunded and N-Y ended up banning my account. Lo and behold the item never arrived. I have a new account with them, but only use them as a last resort now. 

Yeah NY is the only shop I deal with that still use hand writing for shipping address.  My last EMS package from them was routed to the wrong city before re-routed back to the right one, my guess was due to computer did not read the hand written postal code correctly.

4 hours ago, VF-Zer0S said:

@Slave IV I’ve explained the them 3 times already what the situation was. I first requested them to change the address on my orders but because I paid, they won’t change the address. I asked for a refund and they state no refunds. 

I explain I no longer live there and the package would just get sent back. They would be wasting both of our time and the respond with what is essentially “tough luck” 

My experience was completely opposite. I asked once to change the shipping for an item that was shipping soon and that worked perfectly. Shortly after, I asked them to change all my existing orders (more than 10, some paid, some not) and it was done.

Anytime I need to contact any store’s CS I always ask politely, never demand anything and allow them however long it takes for them to respond. Seems to work for me. 

5 hours ago, VF-Zer0S said:

I changed my address last month for 3 existing orders I already paid for. I just logged 1 ticket for all 3 orders, and all 3 orders were updated the very next day. Not sure why you're getting a different experience.

14 minutes ago, ArchieNov said:

I changed my address last month for 3 existing orders I already paid for. I just logged 1 ticket for all 3 orders, and all 3 orders were updated the very next day. Not sure why you're getting a different experience.

My request for address change after payment was also rejected by NY. Reason: can't change after payment.

Now I am risking the package arriving when I am away on holiday (was trying to change it to my work address).

1 hour ago, F360 said:

Not sure on n-y, but for proxy s they do say in red that after paypal payment you will not be able to change your shipping Country.  

@VF-Zer0S  did you move to another country?

No I’m still in the same state. Also @Slave IV I did ask politely at first,  even giving them a proper explanation. I’m glad it worked out for you but they are definitely not working with me here

just contacted them on their web chat and CS rep claims I can change my address. I responded to my original ticket. Hopefully they can change it. 

Also thanks everyone for the tips

back on topic though, when are the GBP armor parts coming? How is it that the -1S gets the the S/S parts first lol?

Edited by VF-Zer0S

1 hour ago, kkx said:

My request for address change after payment was also rejected by NY. Reason: can't change after payment.

Now I am risking the package arriving when I am away on holiday (was trying to change it to my work address).

That is so weird... Below was my ticket. Again these were for pre-orders already paid for in the past (exclusives) such as the VF-1 missile set, VF-31 armor parts, and SHF Balrog. 

Date: 2019-05-27 11:35:36
Name: Ikegawa Atsuko
Printer friendly version

Hello 

Thank you for your message

We changed the invoice and shipping address for your three orders. Please check them in your account.

Please don't hesitate to send another message if you need anything else.

Kind Regards

Nippon-yasan.com
Customer Service

Was this reply helpful? yes / no
Date: 2019-05-26 01:18:33
Name: Anonymous
Email: Anonymous
Printer friendly version
Order Number: #640045, #672299, #682192
Tracking Number:  

Hello,

I have moved residence. Please change the invoice & shipping address for my 3 orders (#640045, #672299, #682192) to my new address at:

<Name>
<Address>

Thank you.

1 hour ago, VF-Zer0S said:

No I’m still in the same state. Also @Slave IV I did ask politely at first,  even giving them a proper explanation. I’m glad it worked out for you but they are definitely not working with me here

just contacted them on their web chat and CS rep claims I can change my address. I responded to my original ticket. Hopefully they can change it. 

I had the exact same issue a couple months ago. Submitted a ticket for an address change. Waited weeks and nothing. Followed up on their chat, they said basically "ok," then still nothing.

They changed it where I could see it a few days before they shipped.  I guess they either change it only on the back end, or just make a note and don't update it until they are about to ship.

19 minutes ago, HardlyNever said:

I had the exact same issue a couple months ago. Submitted a ticket for an address change. Waited weeks and nothing. Followed up on their chat, they said basically "ok," then still nothing.

They changed it where I could see it a few days before they shipped.  I guess they either change it only on the back end, or just make a note and don't update it until they are about to ship.

When they changed mine, it updated on all my orders as soon as they confirmed they would do it. 

On 6/12/2019 at 12:41 AM, Sanity is Optional said:

This is what happened to me. Turned out they'd refunded the order, since it didn't ship as scheduled.

I strongly suggest contacting them to "make sure" that they didn't cancel the order, and only refunded the double-charge.

Thanks Sanity. Will try to message them again. Not sure what I'm going to do if they cancel my order. Esp for having 2 orders of SSP. :cray: 

On 6/12/2019 at 2:39 AM, F360 said:

The time that I went to bed early and this shows up. Huhuhu. :cray: 

On 6/12/2019 at 2:53 AM, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Woke up, checked AmiAmi and saw the preorder button. I was able to preorder the VF-1S!!!

Thank God it lasted 10 minutes after your post.

Screenshot_20190612-065313.png

Congrats Ignacio! :drinks:

Just remember I'm only here in case you decide to let this one go. :friends:

1 hour ago, VF-Zer0S said:

Here’s mine 

0DBF852D-F330-494D-9E2C-B036585E1BCB.jpeg

Sorry, didn't see that.  That's pretty absurd.  Like others, I've changed the address after payment, so that answer is bogus.

Are you in "good standing" with them?  Like, didn't miss payments, don't cancel preorders, constantly change addresses, stuff like that?  I'm not trying to justify their actions, I'm just trying to figure out why you are getting the short end of the stick.

47 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Thanks Sanity. Will try to message them again. Not sure what I'm going to do if they cancel my order. Esp for having 2 orders of SSP. :cray: 

The time that I went to bed early and this shows up. Huhuhu. :cray: 

Congrats Ignacio! :drinks:

Just remember I'm only here in case you decide to let this one go. :friends:

Thank you Noel!!! Hikaru's 1S is THE one I wanted, I'd say more than Roy's 1S.

I'm still refreshing like a maniac AmiAmi and HLJ, I'll let you know if another one opens up for preorder.

Already payed for the Strike Packs at AE, but was missing a 1S preorder. My bussiness is very slow at this moment so I wanted a MSRP 1S preorder. I was lucky this time. Was cartjacked three times during PO night. I refused to pay 35K  at NY. Nothing against all the people that preordered through NY, just saying I'm low on funds right now.

My standing with NY could be a potential reason for the treatment I get from them.

I have only placed two orders ever and canceled the first one.

So, I am not exactly a "valued" customer I guess.

I will need to rely on a kind neighbor to take care of my package if it does arrive when I am away. Just need to keep track of it.

21 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Thank you Noel!!! Hikaru's 1S is THE one I wanted, I'd say more than Roy's 1S.

I'm still refreshing like a maniac AmiAmi and HLJ, I'll let you know if another one opens up for preorder.

Already payed for the Strike Packs at AE, but was missing a 1S preorder. My bussiness is very slow at this moment so I wanted a MSRP 1S preorder. I was lucky this time. Was cartjacked three times during PO night. I refused to pay 35K  at NY. Nothing against all the people that preordered through NY, just saying I'm low on funds right now.

You're welcome Ignacio. ;)

Too bad I'm also one of the people who ordered at NY during the first marked up offering. And I called it a desperate purchase. :lol: Which is more depressing since NY charged me twice due to some Paypal error. And after they refunded me with one, now it shows on my order page 'Refund' so I'm keeping in tabs with them if my actual order got cancelled as well. :unsure:

4 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

You're welcome Ignacio. ;)

Too bad I'm also one of the people who ordered at NY during the first marked up offering. And I called it a desperate purchase. :lol: Which is more depressing since NY charged me twice due to some Paypal error. And after they refunded me with one, now it shows on my order page 'Refund' so I'm keeping in tabs with them if my actual order got cancelled as well. :unsure:

I’m still waiting on my refund for the duplicate order their system placed. It’s been a week now and they still have my money.

I followed up on my ticket; no response yet. 

6 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Too bad I'm also one of the people who ordered at NY during the first marked up offering.

@no3Ljmhow much was the first markup, 25k? I'm on the fence with their current offer of 28k or just taking my chances on opening day.

11 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I’m still waiting on my refund for the duplicate order their system placed. It’s been a week now and they still have my money.

I followed up on my ticket; no response yet. 

I will let you know what they will say if they replied. And keep me posted too if they replied to you as well.

8 minutes ago, RIBFIR said:

@no3Ljmhow much was the first markup, 25k? I'm on the fence with their current offer of 28k or just taking my chances on opening day.

Yup, it was Y25K. All in all including shipping to the US it's Y30K.

32 minutes ago, kkx said:

My standing with NY could be a potential reason for the treatment I get from them.

I have only placed two orders ever and canceled the first one.

So, I am not exactly a "valued" customer I guess.

I will need to rely on a kind neighbor to take care of my package if it does arrive when I am away. Just need to keep track of it.

If you change your address with USPS, they can also forward your mail and packages...

48 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Don't be surprised. 2 pages ago, it was the Nu-Gundam. :lol: 

Well at least the NY discussion was relative to a community member getting his 1S.

I wasn’t understanding the Gundam Style talk especially after politely pointing out the thread. Haha

39 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Well at least the NY discussion was relative to a community member getting his 1S.

I wasn’t understanding the Gundam Style talk especially after politely pointing out the thread. Haha

Well, like I said before, NY really deserves to have its own thread. :acute: