Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

Just now, Guyffon said:

would those that got their copies be kind enough to get out of NY's site so someone else can go in?

I would guess its a most a handful on this site. Most here are very considerate in regards to others wanting to add just one to thier collection.

1 minute ago, Guyffon said:

would those that got their copies be kind enough to get out of NY's site so someone else can go in?

Closed all my tabs and resisting the urge to stare at the bittersweet sight of my order history page. Good luck my guy.

7 minutes ago, MikeRoz said:

Closed all my tabs and resisting the urge to stare at the bittersweet sight of my order history page. Good luck my guy.

Thanks, and congrates on your copy

Finally got in, but their inflated price ones are sold out too, great I guess I won't get one then

Edited by Guyffon

34 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

I guess it would be quicker to ask who actually managed to snag one? Show of hands.

I managed to get one at AE again, along w/ Max:

Untitled.png.1f305cb2891fa1e9d4c40dee5d6170c5.png

Didn't get anywhere at AmiAmi or HLJ no matter how hard I tried (I think my F5 key is broekn) so thank goodness I didn't waste my time there.

Also managed to get GX-88 from NY:

Untitled2.png.b2f5e14c6b848cd2909233bdd6dab383.png

Congrats to those who walked away with something and my condolences for those that came out empty handed.  I feel for you 'cause I've been there myself lots-o-times... :sorry:

2 minutes ago, eXis10z said:

Not sure why you guys are complaining about the ticket system. In the past where they didn't have this system the website just crashes.

We're complaining because we watched a flaky-as-hell queue system go up and down and all around for two freaking hours, just in time for the site to load and have no stock of even the usual NY markup.

It SUCKS.

At least with a crashing site, you could try and reload it.

Edited by Chronocidal

1 minute ago, Chronocidal said:

We're complaining because we watched a flaky-as-hell queue system go up and down and all around for two freaking hours, just in time for the site to load and have no stock of even the usual NY markup.

It SUCKS.

Go into the website earlier and search around next time. I did and didn't need to go through any queue. :unknw:

At least with a queue system some actually get to go in.

Just now, eXis10z said:

Go into the website earlier and search around next time. I did and didn't need to go through any queue. :unknw:

I DID.

IT DID JACK.

Sorry, don't mean to get heated, but I was waiting there for the entire two hours.  It did diddly squat at actually getting me in before five minutes ago.

Edited by Chronocidal

3 minutes ago, eXis10z said:

Not sure why you guys are complaining about the ticket system. In the past where they didn't have this system the website just crashes.

What do you mean why are we complaining? Maybe it worked out for you because you got lucky. The rest of us saw jack happen for an hour.

Just now, xrentonx said:

What do you mean why are we complaining? Maybe it worked out for you because you got lucky. The rest of us saw jack happen for an hour.

Nope, was cart jacked as well even though I wasn't in the queue. Better luck next time. :unknw:

2 minutes ago, xrentonx said:

To say nothing of people who got kicked around in the queue up and down for the entire time they were waiting.

Not really upset exactly, just don't try and defend a system that flaky.  You won't help the situation, because people are already on edge from the frustration.

Edited by Chronocidal

1 minute ago, eXis10z said:

The queue was inconsistent. I was in for the MSRP pre-orders, got queued immediately after I got cart-jacked, and then was back in before the item was re-listed with a markup. Meanwhile people were saying they were in the queue before the MSRP item posted and didn't get through until after the markup was sold out. All the websites except amazon.co.jp performed really awful today.