Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

I think I got one at NY. After clicking on the Pay Later link, I got kicked out to the waiting area. But I got a pre-order pay later confirmation email from them. Does this mean my order got through? Still at waiting area...

Cant belive the page on HLJ, the figures appeared on the search results but you couldnt get to the individual pages without gettin a Page not found error, and this was on at least 3 items

They really need to step up

Just now, Guyffon said:

Bandai should just re-release this item in a month to burn all the scalpers like what they did for the eva-01

I really don't want to think of what the Roy release will be like. Hopefully by the time we get there, people will have cooled somewhat on the 1/48 DXs... Well, I can hope at least.

4 minutes ago, Checkmate said:

I am.

I gave up at HLJ. It spun until I couldn't take it anymore and I hit refresh and it was over.

Edited by xrentonx

frakk this crap. This is the third preorder in the row i've come out with nothing. I've been collecting since 2007 and i've never had this hard of a time getting a preorder, even during the frontier years.  In fact i usually managed to get 2 or 3 copies. Ever since amiami and hlj went to their "improved" websites i haven't been able to get anything. Not one successful preorder. I will not pay scalper prices. This is a great way to get me out of the hobby.

Edited by Sandman

roflmao!

think that's the first time ever I got cart-jacked at CDJ earlier.  already at checkout and stuff, then after the circle-of-blank-page-of-wait, got the red notice that it was unable to proceed due to no more availability.

amz-jp was stupid. got it in my cart and checking out, then "does not ship to your location" crap popped up.

oh, well.

not sweating it since I already got the original yammie and the pf from arcadia that includes all FPs and missiles, but this was certainly quite an amusing experience.

just hope you guys don't buy it from the scalpers who got this and that they get stuck with it unsold.

maybe just hope Arcadia re-issue their PF to get your version of the Strike-Hikaru with all the needed parts included already...

:bump:

1 minute ago, Sandman said:

frakk this crap. This is the third in the row i've come out with nothing. I've been collecting since 2007 and i've never had this hard of a time getting a preorder, even during the frontier years.  In fact i usually managed to get 2 or 3 copies. Ever since amiami and hlj went to their "improved" websites i haven't been able to get anything. Not one successful preorder. I will not pay scalper prices. This is a great way to get me out of the hobby.

Agreed. Their new websites are bloated crap.