Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

Just now, jvmacross said:

Yep and I will, if I dont get anything tonight, I'll watch the scalpers over purchase and then lower the prices. Its what is happening to the VF-1A

1 minute ago, Arkham said:

Same here with HLJ, pure spinning.... however, I manually reloaded the page, for checkout, for payment, and eventually, it went through! I even got the email, although not sure if that is going to hold up

Same.  It might be worth refreshing for those stuck at HLJ.  I did, and it actually worked.

But I have very little confidence in the order holding up...

8 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

HLJ took forever to sign in and now it says product is no longer available.

F***ing terrible websites.

Used to be one of the best sites out there, not so much anymore. 

Submitted payment at HLJ and it went straight to empty cart page, no confirmation what so ever. Checked my email and according to HLJ's system they sent me an order acknowledgement. I'm feeling extremely anxious right now and not sure if the email is good or will I catch an email of cancellation shortage in the next few days. 

Okay it's under my order history under my account.

Cart jacked at HS. Stalled at AmiAmi for 35 mins to only fail. No dice with CDJ, AE site crashed went to sold out, and hung on HLJ's checkout process forever.

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX