Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

3 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Thanks!  But I feel like I was not much help, given that stores sold out so fast, *sigh*

You were the real hero, with that AmazonJP link.

Thank you Shizuka. The live link updates are just as helpful as @Valkyrie23‘s AJ link. And you do this for us at every PO even when you’re not getting one for yourself. 

4 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Thanks!  But I feel like I was not much help, given that stores sold out so fast, *sigh*

You were the real hero, with that AmazonJP link.

You were definitely a big help.  Your posts kept a concise summary of what has already gone up and sold out. That's how I knew to focus on the remaining sites that haven't listed yet (officially) :D

4 minutes ago, yman1437 said:

For future reference, NY opened  1 hour 10 minutes after the "official" start time and Amazon 1 hour 35 minutes after

Did I just say "future"...do I want to go through this again?!?!

Shizuka-chan, you've been on the lookout for all of us. Domo arigato! Get some sleep....:lazy:

It's actually 2 hrs and so from opening

3 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

Thank you Shizuka. The live link updates are just as helpful as @Valkyrie23‘s AJ link. And you do this for us at every PO even when you’re not getting one for yourself. 

2 minutes ago, Valkyrie23 said:

You were definitely a big help.  Your posts kept a concise summary of what has already gone up and sold out. That's how I knew to focus on the remaining sites that haven't listed yet (officially) :D

Darn it. I'm not crying!  You're crying!

Don't look at me!!!  

(sobs in the corner)

1 minute ago, Rein+ said:

damn.. i succeed to pre-order this item for 22000 Y shipped from my local scalper. 

That’s a great price shipped isn’t it? I’m still in disbelief (a happy one) that I managed to secure mine on amazon Japan for Y18000 + Y1200 shipping. Most other PO sites charge way more than that in shipping.  

I am going to get some sleep;. It is after 6 AM here in Boston.

For those still looking for the TV Max pre-order, you may want to try checking the following stores periodically:  Loopaza, Anime-Export, MyKombini, Nin-Nin, and even BandaiOnline.  I have not seen the toy go on sale at these places yet, so maybe it will appear eventually? 

6 minutes ago, Rein+ said:

damn.. i succeed to pre-order this item for 22000 Y shipped from my local scalper. 

yeah, i paid it half now and paid the rest in about 3 month after release date (they ship in bulk by cargo), But hey atleast i got it. 

4 minutes ago, Convectuoso said:

Damn!!! Missed it! 

It's been a complete sh!t-show. You haven't missed anything. Sorry, looks like you were trying to get it from Bandaionline... yep it's gone there now too. Edit again... now it's showing as in-stock.

Edited by scand

10 minutes ago, apptt4 said:

not yet. bandaionline want more than AU$100 more, I'll take my chances waiting on cheaper.

Secured one but was hoping for two ... but seeing how everyone else went I guess I was lucky. So goes the hopes of many forming a Vermillion squad.  :( 

Edited by Arakure Knight
grammar

3 minutes ago, Alphahorizon said:

Thank you to @Shizuka the Catand @Valkerie23. We appreciate your assistance and help. I'll keep looking but cant justify the Bandaionline $100 mark up. Thanks all. And a huge CONGRATS to those who scored!

Same for me.  Thanks for all the updates.  Hoping for Anime Export to come through without a ridiculous markup.

3 hours ago, Lolicon said:

I gave up a night's sleep and still managed to miss the late additions at NY and Bandaionline. Collecting Bandai DX is fun.

Also I can't figure out how to keep this from auto filling my last message I typed. (My last post quoted somebody)

1 minute ago, Corrinald said:

I gave up a night's sleep and still managed to miss the late additions at NY and Bandaionline. Collecting Bandai DX is fun.

Also I can't figure out how to keep this from auto filling my last message I typed. (My last post quoted somebody)

I have had the same problems with posting sometimes. It seems when I initially want to quote someone but change my mind I cant.

15 minutes ago, Alphahorizon said:

And just like that...All is quiet on the home front. Sleep well travelers.

Can't really blame them. I have the advantage being 1 hr away from Japan timeline but the frustration on getting cart jacked at exactly 16:00 japan time on at least three sites is very tirinh