Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

13 minutes ago, Mommar said:

My love of all things Jenius means I will be up late Sunday.  I just can’t fight it anymore.

Ha ha ha.  Edited your comment for another musical reference Mommar. :lol:

We'll see how this pre-order madness goes this Sunday.

Edit: I might try and get Max's 1a (no guarantees)

Edited by borgified

28 minutes ago, moose said:

Any body have the actual product page on these websites I only found it on nin nin. And not sure how reliable they are has anybody dealt with them before?

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/japanese-import-hobbies-toys-game-character/31513-macross-vf-1a-valkyrie-maximillian-jenius-use-dx-chogokin--4573102567222.html

No, but it would seem you stumbled on the JAN: 4573102567222

For example, DX VF-1J is 4573102551382

14 hours ago, seti88 said:

Welcome to macrossworld! :shok::rolleyes:

*Sigh* It's still not sinking in, sir. :lol:

14 hours ago, Bolt said:

You???

NO:shok:

:p

We shall see. :p

6 hours ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

You know you want it!!!!

Actually, I don't. I just feel the peer pressure. Don't want to be left out, Ignacio. Hahaha! :lol:

10 hours ago, moose said:

Any body have the actual product page on these websites I only found it on nin nin. And not sure how reliable they are has anybody dealt with them before?

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/japanese-import-hobbies-toys-game-character/31513-macross-vf-1a-valkyrie-maximillian-jenius-use-dx-chogokin--4573102567222.html

Most retailers don't usually have it until close to the PO opening. Just follow this thread when it's close to PO start and kind members will usually post the links. when they become available.

23 minutes ago, VF-Zer0S said:

I’m still debating on this. I’m real picky about owning multiple Valks in the same scale. I planned on only getting Hikaru Valks but these pictures are killing me lol. Someone tell me I don’t need it haha

You DON'T NEED it... but you know you WANT it with every fiber of your being. :spiteful:

5 minutes ago, dapro said:

When is the pre-order begin?

This Sunday 2pm Japan Standard time or it's Sunday night/Early Monday Morning on the 8th (depending in your time zone).

From @Convectuoso

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20190408T16&p0=248&msg=DX+Chogokin+VF-1A+Max&font=slab&csz=1

Adjust accordingly to your time zones (or possibly pay 2x the MRSP after the official release date in August/September).

Well.. That happens when my brain is scrambled while working late afternoon shift.

Oh... Before I forget. An additional heads up for those who are into Bandai's Movie Realizations figures, pre-orders for Outlaw Wolverine is also on the same time as well.

So effectively: "You can kill two birds with one stone" as the quote goes. ;)

7 hours ago, borgified said:

This Sunday 2pm Japan Standard time or it's Sunday night/Early Monday Morning on the 8th (depending in your time zone).

From @Convectuoso

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20190408T16&p0=248&msg=DX+Chogokin+VF-1A+Max&font=slab&csz=1

Adjust accordingly to your time zones (or possibly pay 2x the MRSP after the official release date in August/September).

Thanks @borgified. The countdown timer from @Convectuoso shows 18 hours 45 mins to go, which seems to suggest Monday 3am Eastern time US (4pm Japan Time), but I will be up early anyway to make sure I don’t miss this PO madness party! :D

14 minutes ago, moose said:

So its 2pm Monday Japan time are we sure on that. I am still looking for a product page from the retailers  any luck?

Only Nin-Nin has put up a product page for it so far. As far as the countdown timer goes, shouldn't it be set for 2PM vs 4PM? 

I'm feeling bold.  I might just skip out on the pre-order madness and try to get it from Amazon Japan early in the morning.  Maybe...

Edit: Looks like I would need a new Prime account for AJ.  Didn't know that.  There goes that plan...

Edited by HardlyNever

2 hours ago, moose said:

So its 2pm Monday Japan time are we sure on that. I am still looking for a product page from the retailers  any luck?

Usually up to this point all PO like this from Bandai has been opened at 4pm Japan time and so for me since I'm on the Pacific side the PO will start at  Monday 12 am, not sure from where that 2pm Japan time was taken from , but  still if you have doubts about the hour, later today probably at 9 pm PST or earlier lots of Japan Hobby websites will update their pages announcing this particular PO and there will most probably like always will put the starting time of when the PO will go up. ;)   

2 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

Usually up to this point all PO like this from Bandai has been opened at 4pm Japan time and so for me since I'm on the Pacific side the PO will start at  Monday 12 am, not sure from where that 2pm Japan time was taken from , but  still if you have doubts about the hour, later today probably at 9 pm PST or earlier lots of Japan Hobby websites will update their pages announcing this particular PO and there will most probably like always will put the starting time of when the PO will go up. ;)   

Yeah, I’ve been wondering where 2pm has come from as well.  Am I up at 1 am or not?