Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

Just got my shipping confirmation from HLJ ^_^

Has anyone gotten their preorder mysteriously disappear from AmiAmi, I placed the order with the preorder madness, even got the confirmation e-mail, but when I access my account it this week it does not exist, I really don't mind cause I got the HLJ one but it's really weird, I never got an "ordered cancelled" e-mail or anything similar.

Is it me, or does Hikaru looks like he is a bit too forward in that cockpit? Also, i think Graham mentioned he looks a lil' bit too small. Not neat picking, just an observation. Also, i wish it had the battloid ejection seat optional parts.

Anyway, my soul is prepared. May this be the best valk of all time?

Just now, seti88 said:

Bandai added too much equipment behind the seat pushing Hikaru forward and yes Hikaru seems small ish...and not to mention the prototype had tampo ed details? Not a deal breaker but could be better...

I am thinking there will be an option parts later with the fast packs, or GPB. Maybe we will see a ver 2 of this toy in the future. 

32 minutes ago, Valkyrie addict said:

Has anyone gotten their preorder mysteriously disappear from AmiAmi, I placed the order with the preorder madness, even got the confirmation e-mail, but when I access my account it this week it does not exist, I really don't mind cause I got the HLJ one but it's really weird, I never got an "ordered cancelled" e-mail or anything similar.

Got worried and checked my Ami account. My preorder is still there at the moment. 

37 minutes ago, Valkyrie addict said:

Just got my shipping confirmation from HLJ ^_^

I just checked mine and it’s still there. Did you look under “unshipped orders”?

Can also email them with your order number from the confirmation email. 

23 minutes ago, vlenhoff said:

I hope so. 1/48 2 seaters was like Yamato's kriptonite. Same goes with Kakizake, and Max's TV valk.

You didn't get Yamato's 1:48 Kakizaki or Max?  They released both movie and TV versions.

3217566135_9d0c2dda3a_o.jpg

41cSZWVIdkL.jpg

maxvalk02.jpg

Yamato%20Macross%201-48%20VF-1A%20Kakiza

Just got hit with a 5200 yen charge from CDJ, but also got a notice at the same time from Amazon that my order there shipped

Also the last email from CDJ said that they were on holiday from Dec 29th - Jan 3rd, so not sure when that's going to ship

Same here..from 3700 to 5200 yen from cdjapan...looks like they will only ship next week. Congrats to you guys who will be getting the item by next week!

Thank you for your approval.

The order will be continued for shipping process.

As we are in new near holiday, please wait for a week.

We will send the shipping confirmation e-mail within a few days when it's completed.

Should you require any assistance, please feel free to contact us again.

8 minutes ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Has anyone tried to place the original GBP armor on the DX?

Whoa!! Slow down on your thoughts. Patience mon ami.

This DX-VF1J just got released overseas and it will be sometime when someone will do it with the original Yammie V.2 /Arcadia GBP. You and everyone will get the results soon.

19 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Just got a delivery expected text from DHL, Monday the 7th. It’ll probably show earlier, given previous DHL experience.

Same here. Amz says 1/4 and DHL said 1/7 before I updated the address. Now it is 1/8. Hopefully it remains on track for next week since I'll be around.

Bummer for you guys getting hit with the japan holiday-shutdown stuff from the import-shops.

That's one of the reasons I've cancelled my order from ami.

At any rate. amz-jp delivery estimate to US is wednesday next week...

Thank you for shopping with us.
We wanted to let you know that Amazon.co.jp has shipped your gift item(s) today and that this completes your order.

Arriving: Thursday, 01/03

Track your package at:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/css/shiptrack/view.html/ref=TE_tex_typ?ie=UTF8&addressID=rinosqloml&latestArrivalDate= ...

Your item(s) is (are) being sent by DHL. Your tracking number is ##########. It may take some time before you become able to track your package with the tracking number.

at least for mine...

:p

:hail:

36 minutes ago, jenius said:

CDJapan just hit me with an upcharge on shipping. I should have bought that Amazon one when I had the chance! Not CDJ's fault I guess, basically it's too big for their SAL shipping guideline so I have to go EMS. :/

That sounds like bullshit to me. The preorder required full payment up front which include shipping. That’s on their part for not properly accessing the shipping. Now they just billed be for $29 for shipping when I already paid for shipping. Its like they double charged you for shipping.

If they pull this crap for the next VF-1 PO then I’m done. I’ll take my chance when it becomes in stock. 

1 minute ago, Agent-GHQ said:

That sounds like bullshit to me. The preorder required full payment up front which include shipping. That’s on their part for not properly accessing the shipping. Now they just billed be for $29 for shipping when I already paid for shipping. Its like they double charged you for shipping.

If they pull this crap for the next VF-1 PO then I’m done. I’ll take my chance when it becomes in stock. 

wait, what?

Thought only when you use PP that you get charged upfront with CDJ preorders.

i never use PP when preordering with cdj.

33 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

It’s intersting that NY gets chastised for raising the shipping price but when CDJ does it, nbd. 

I almost forgot I had an order with CDJ. Cool!

This has been explained already. NY charges far more than actual shipping so when they ask for more, it seems unjust. Other retailers, who charge amounts based on reality, get understanding when they guess wrong on packaging dimensions and have to charge actual shipping costs.

btw. for you guys who po'ed from Ami and still not getting updates.

have you guys tried chattting with them?

here's the link to their zendesk support-page:

https://support.amiami.com/hc/en-us

sign in with your ami-acct.

you may get some "unable to connect to zendesk" page-error, but the chat-box should open up on the right side with a real CS person from amiami.

try it and see if they can help expedite your order before they close up for the weekend.

currently around 1pm over there as of this posting and they should hopefullly still be open or something.

Edited by treatment