Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

I very conscious that Bandai usually sell by separate the accessories but for me this release is ridiculous 

the missiles seriously?....... after the YF-19 that come with all that complements

and to this we must add the superparts and/or the GBP which will be the real final price of this valk?

that plus the scale outside of the 1/60 collection and the lack of real contribution to the VF-1 toy evolution makes me easy avoid it<_<

This is a lot cheaper than the YF-19. By about ¥10,000 or thereabouts. I do think these missiles should have been included and the price raised about ¥2500 (because Bandai.)

22 minutes ago, jenius said:

Do they offer a shipping quote?

yes.

quotes for shipping to the USA 

Registered SAL Small Packet

1x 1090 yen

2x 1690

3x 2290

4x 4500 auto switch to EMS

EMS

1x 2180 yen

2x 2900

3x 4100 

4x 4500 

Edited by F360

On 12/16/2018 at 8:15 PM, vlenhoff said:

300 likes, 55 dislikes....comments disabled.  Guess there are a few that are either not happy with the toy or not happy with the video, lol!

The chick was annoying AF, but I guess that's the sort of thing that gets nerds hard nowadays. 

Anyway, back to the DX, I'll probably still get one....going to Japan again Feb, see if I can find one.

I

'Anime Export' are an option, but not that much better than NY. Otherwise 'Big in Japan', but they tend to take a bit longer to ship and are more expensive, but much better service.

MyKombini are another option, but not recommended based on recent comments on this forum.

Will Bandai sell additional missile sets later on down the line, if they release additional VF-1 variants? It'd be pretty crappy if this is the only time you can get missiles and if you don't load up on sets now, then you're SOL. Bandai's track record with reissuing web exclusives is not great. In fact, I can't think of a single Macross TWE that's seen a reissue.

Waiting for AE so I can just stick the missile set on my ever-growing pile of loot.

3 hours ago, seti88 said:

Jesus, this thing is so gorgeous.  I was going to propose to my girlfriend, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to put that on hold.  Final payment on the ring is going to be delayed at least a month, maybe two.  Depends on how many copies I get.  

1 minute ago, MacrossMania said:

Jesus, this thing is so gorgeous.  I was going to propose to my girlfriend, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to put that on hold.  Final payment on the ring is going to be delayed at least a month, maybe two.  Depends on how many copies I get.  

more than justified!