Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

Just now, Agent-GHQ said:

So i'm going through stock photos in AmiAmi and the youtube product review with Kawamori and I don't see any missiles!!!!! WTH is this correct guys? 

I'm thinking.... what if the next run comes with a painted visor or a combo pack with the GBP armor. Gosh.,,,, do I really need another run of 1/48 line again? 

knowing Bandai's practices, I think there is a chance that they will do a GBP-1 set (with Grey visor!!), and possibly other minor tweaks so that the GBP only works with the Grey visor version...

4 minutes ago, Agent-GHQ said:

So i'm going through stock photos in AmiAmi and the youtube product review with Kawamori and I don't see any missiles!!!!! WTH is this correct guys? 

I'm thinking.... what if the next run comes with a painted visor or a combo pack with the GBP armor. Gosh.,,,, do I really need another run of 1/48 line again? 

Gosh. Jeez, when you frame it that way, you should probably just wait then by Gosh!

Just now, vlenhoff said:

Make the GBP only work with one model? that's terrible.

the current prototype shows folding fins and with tab and slot. I am sure this toy is SSP and GBP ready. It is just a question on how they will release and when.

1 minute ago, orbitalharvest said:

oh yeah, this is just primer.  just standard weapons, super packs, and gbp armor will probably all be different product offerings...  oh and vf-1s, etc, etc...  history repeats with what yamato/arcadia did with their 1/48s...  save up boys and girls! 

my thoughts exactly.  Just imagine, a DX VF-1D in 1/48 scale!!