Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

24 minutes ago, Macrossmerrell said:

LOL...

I dropped in on this:  https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/japanese-import-hobbies-toys-game-character/28249-the-super-dimension-fortress-macross-first-press-limited-edition-vf-1j-valkyrie-hikaru-ichijyou-machine-dx-chogokin--4573102551382.html

It let me add it to the cart and purchase. Now it shows 'Soon Available'.

Got my email receipt, account shows the order confirmed.  Guess I'm done.

wow - congrats, lucky you!  Unless you plan on getting duplicates, you can go to bed now... :D

4 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

I'm still not taking any chances, I'm going to be mashing that F5 starting in about 35 minutes :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

midnight ;) 

Sorry but I'm confused... haven't been following the PO time closely enough but is it not 3pm Japan local time??  Isn't that 11pm Pacific Time (3 hours behind the East Coast)??

Just now, rdrunner said:

Sorry but I'm confused... haven't been following the PO time closely enough but is it not 3pm Japan local time??  Isn't that 11pm Pacific Time (3 hours behind the East Coast)??

I am really bad converting timeline but being 1 hour away from Japan, 3pm japan time is approximately 35mins from now.

5 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

I'm still not taking any chances, I'm going to be mashing that F5 starting in about 35 minutes :lol: 

Same here.  Just had a cup of coffee to stay fully awake for the PO madness LOL.  I am guessing this will be even crazier than the DX YF-19 full weapon pack PO back in April... 

Just now, chyll2 said:

I am really bad converting timeline but being 1 hour away from Japan, 3pm japan time is approximately 35mins from now.

Thanks yeah that's what i thought... 34 mins from now, or less, if history repeats itself with HLJ accepting orders 5 mins ahead of schedule like they did with the YF-19.

2 minutes ago, Macrossmerrell said:

Yup, just one for me :)  Playing some Destiny 2 to wind down the night

I just finished up all my milestones in D2...looking forward to Forsaken.

4 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

Amiami placeholder has this.

Pre-order (Release Date: Dec-2018)

Sales Period Jul 27, 2018, 15:00 ~ Japan Time

I have a different time in my webpage:

Pre-order (Release Date: Dec-2018)

Sales Period Jul 27, 2018, 00:00 ~ Japan Time

Probably is adjusting at the place where you at, will start at 11pm then just in case.

Just now, Sanity is Optional said:

I'm betting it's showing local time, rather than JST. I'm over in PST and it's showing 0:00, which is midnight. I'm guessing it's showing 3:00 for those on EST.             

I agree. I am in pst and it showing 0:00 too.

Just now, Sanity is Optional said:

I'm betting it's showing local time, rather than JST. I'm over in PST and it's showing 0:00, which is midnight. I'm guessing it's showing 3:00 for those on EST.             

I think you're right.  My amiami page is showing 03:00 ~ Japan time and I'm on the East coast.  

Just now, davidwhangchoi said:

ok sounds like it's adjusting to user time zone then

1 minute ago, rdrunner said:

I think you're right.  My amiami page is showing 03:00 ~ Japan time and I'm on the East coast.  

So stupid question of the night.  I'm on the East Coast and that means I have to wait until 3 in the am to PO this thing?

2 minutes ago, MacrossMania said:

So stupid question of the night.  I'm on the East Coast and that means I have to wait until 3 in the am to PO this thing?

I think it's too quiet here for it to be a 2am EDT opening.  So yeah I'm going to be here for the next hour and a bit anyway.  "WFH" tomorrow...

4 minutes ago, MacrossMania said:

Orders should start opening in about an hour.

1 minute ago, Tober said:

Orders should start opening in about an hour.

Honestly sounds like chasing after young girls at a bar.  I'm getting too old for it.  Think I'll hang it up for the night, laugh at all the misery as I peruse the MW posts in the morning with a nice cup o' hot Joe in my hands, and then pray to god that he'll have something left for me in December.  Good night all.