Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

5 minutes ago, dapro said:

How is HJL safe compare to others?

They're usually more expensive than other sellers but offer better shipping prices, easy returns and you can cancel an order hassle free. Very easy to deal with IMO. 

2 minutes ago, dapro said:

In terms of ordering stuff from them? Very safe! One of the best in the biz! Mind you there was a pre order madness for Aile Strike Metal Build and a few orders got cancelled, some sort of a problem on their website. (lucky my order was safe)

Edited by tjdetweiler

4 minutes ago, dapro said:

HLJ and Hobby Search have the best customer service in case something goes wrong. 

HLJ don't usually care if you cancel. So if you find cheaper later...

2 minutes ago, Tober said:

HLJ and Hobby Search have the best customer service in case something goes wrong. 

HLJ don't usually care if you cancel. So if you find cheaper later...

they care now.... i didnt cancel anything and they still sent me a warning email that if a cancel too much they will ban my account.

1 minute ago, davidwhangchoi said:

they care now.... i didnt cancel anything and they still sent me a warning email that if a cancel too much they will ban my account.

This. If you order from HLJ, plan on keeping it. They will cancel your account. People on other toy boards have had it happen already.

2 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Wow. I cancel and reorder a few times a month and they've left me alone...:unsure:

I do usually spend about $1000 a month there tho...

2 minutes ago, Tober said:

Wow. I cancel and reorder a few times a month and they've left me alone...:unsure:

I do usually spend about $1000 a month there tho...

It's not about how much you spend. They're cracking down. But feel free to test them. :)

1 minute ago, Tober said:

As long as I get a warning first, I'll just play innocent. :ph34r:

My acct was suspended w/o warning for canceling some preorders. Got it reinstated, but a pain in the ass. From others I've heard from, same thing...no warning. You simply can't log in one day.

LOL...

I dropped in on this:  https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/japanese-import-hobbies-toys-game-character/28249-the-super-dimension-fortress-macross-first-press-limited-edition-vf-1j-valkyrie-hikaru-ichijyou-machine-dx-chogokin--4573102551382.html

It let me add it to the cart and purchase. Now it shows 'Soon Available'.

Got my email receipt, account shows the order confirmed.  Guess I'm done.

1 minute ago, gingaio said:

My acct was suspended w/o warning for canceling some preorders. Got it reinstated, but a pain in the ass. From others I've heard from, same thing...no warning. You simply can't log in one day.

Wow. Thanks for the warnings then. :huh: