Arcadia VF-1 Gunpod missing :(

Arkham

(Note to mods: I read a bit rules and FAQs and was unable to pinpoint the best place to post this, as it would fit several other forums, feel free to remove/move/edit this post if required and apologies in advance)

Just a few days ago I joined this wonderful world/club of "Valkyrie owner", with a very nice Arcadia 1/60 VF-1S (w/ Strike Parts). The lovely folks at my country customs decided to remove the Gunpod... and now I'm sad :(

I've contacted HLJ, but since the product is SoldOut/Discontinued, they can't help on the matter, and looks Arcadia only deals with Japanese customers.

What are my options?

- So far I've scoured every buy/sell website or forums (including this one), and unable to find someone selling it (Yamato's would be "compatible" with Arcadia, right?)

- Are "spare parts" or replacement service where I could buy one?

- Has anyone 3D-printed it?

- Any other options that you can come up to help in this situation?

- To the mods, should I x-post this to other forums like Workshop? (didn't want to spam)

Any help, tip or suggestion would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/18/2017 at 2:48 PM, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Shoot me a pm I can send you one of mine.

Free of charge.

After a couple weeks waiting, Roy now is facing the Andes Mountains, wondering and wishing the best to his benefactor (and military supplier)

Thanks a lot Ignacio Ocamica, you are a wonderful human being micronian

IMG_20171220_152203.jpg

5 hours ago, Arkham said:

Santiago, Chile

Ignacio sent the Gunpod from the other side of the Andes Mountain, from Buenos Aires, Argentina

:)

Haha, I was thinking “Damn, there are more cities as ugly as Santiago” but it was the real stuff xD

Cheers from Valparaíso!

Edited by linitrofe