Mods please close thread. All items sold. Tks

recon

Hi guys

Its time to clear my surplus metalbuild and gff metal composite gundams and macross variants i have with me as they are sitting in the storage doing nothing

Attached are the list of MIB items, which only have being opened to check for missing parts or QC issues. 

In regards to payment. Paypal is the only accepted option. Please send payment as a gift or add 4.2% to the total. Shipping is not included.

1) METAL BUILD Double O Riser - Limited Edition - USD195 (Noeljm - Paid)

2) Metal Build Gundam Exia & Exia Repair III - USD120 (Reserved for Eslim109)

3) Gundam SEED - METAL BUILD Freedom Gundam - USD140 (Falcon - Shipped)

4) Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite RX78-02 Gundam THE ORIGIN - USD140 (Seanami - Shipped)

5) Metal Build - Strike Freedom Gundam - USD240 (Seanami - Shipped)

6) Metal Build - Destiny Gundam - USD130 (Helix - Shipped)

7) Macross Delta - DX Chogokin SV-262HS Draken III (Keith Aero Custom) - USD135 (Reserved for MKT)

8) Macross F - Tornado Parts Set for DX Chogokin VF-25G Messiah Valkyrie Michel Blanc Custom Renewal Ver. - Limited Edition - USD65 (Helix - Shipped)

9) Macross F - Tornado Parts Set for DX Chogokin VF-25F Messiah Valkyrie Saotome Alto Custom Renewal Ver. - Limited Edition - USD80  (linitrofe - Shipped)

20171009_105054-1182x665.jpg

Edited by recon

Hi all 

All items are all reserved except for the exia repair

Please note that i will be away from home till next tuesday and thus i wun have access to this items

Once items are packed and ready to be shipped out next friday, i will drop you guys a mail on the full total including shipping and paypal details

• 3 weeks later...

Hi noeljm, seanami, helix, falcon and linitrofe

Sorry for the delays as i was busy with work. 

Your items are packed and ready to be shipped thus i will be sending each of you payment details and info needed.

20171101_230818.jpg

• 3 weeks later...