Perfect Grade Wing Gundam Zero Custom 1/60

vlenhoff

Hey guys, i should have started here, but here it goes anyway.

I am selling my Perfect Grade Wing Gundam Zero Custom 1/60, and here is the Auction

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Perfect-Grade-Wing-Gundam-Zero-Custom-1-60-Assembled-/282692368299?hash=item41d1c737ab:g:rbIAAOSw5FZZzO4H

This action is for the Perfect Grade Wing Gundam Zero Custom 1/60, assembled. I assembled this many years ago, and just left it stored in a box. If i remember correctly the inner skeleton is made out of metal. I did not put the wires together for the light up eyes and chest, but they are in there, somewhere. The pilot was not painted, but you can see him when you open the robot's cockpit. There is minimal yellowing in the rubber feathers, but the rest of the model and the wings are white. These rubber feathers have posseable/bendable wires inside of them to help posing them. This model is huge and sometimes a little difficult to pose, and the huge wings makes it more difficult. I'd recommend getting a stand to help you with more dynamic poses. Every finger in the hands is articulated. double elbows and double knees are amazing, and reveal detail.

I sold my house, and I live in a smaller place. I was planing to finish this model, but now I have decided to let it go. It took 36 hours straight to put it together as it is composed of 670 pieces. You can still take the armor off the model to see the inner workings. No glue was used in the completion of this model. Model has never been played with, so everything is as new. This Model include the hilts, which can be store in the base of the rear wings. The sword beams, in green; and the two beam riffles, which can combine together.

IPXVIdF.jpg

ri71Im6.jpg

BxBynaV.jpg

WQbLzov.jpg

F9z4ylA.jpg

mcu3Lr7.jpg

KMHDLZx.jpg

LTDJJOd.jpg

CawaQr4.jpg

kgd2SVl.jpg

1ww9d17.jpg

Edited by vlenhoff