• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, captain america said:

Except that now Maas has announced their own Southern Cross offerings, and as such put an end to my own SC projects.

Bummer.  I would've liked an Auroran kit... but I can certainly understand not wanting to risk provoking a lawsuit-happy outfit like Harmony Gold.

In any case, just to be safe, after 14th March 2021 HG license will expire. There's a lot of time till then.

May be it can still happen, who knows. Like field of dreams "If you build it they will come"

• 3 months later...

I know a sculptor who makes patterns for companies, I will run the idea of the AJAC and Spartan by him.  I might need some detailed pictures with dimension form my fellow MW members. Will up date you guys as soon as I get a response back. 

1 minute ago, jorawar_b said:

I know a sculptor who makes patterns for companies, I will run the idea of the AJAC and Spartan by him.  I might need some detailed pictures with dimension form my fellow MW members. Will up date you guys as soon as I get a response back. 

Would now be a bad time to mention that there is no official Southern Cross publication with detailed views of the Auroran or physical dimensions?

Anything of that nature would be fanmade and pure conjecture.

495287438_.thumb.png.e46d18adf5931f50ad86db2003fb02bf.pngTrue original design AGAC  the page 61 to 75 from  Monthly "Animedia" magazine  september issue 1984 (Booklet : 210 mm × 150 mm , 16 pages)
The AGAC is listed on the back cover of this booklet (the booklet page 16 equivalent  page 76 of , Monthly Animedia  september 1984).

FaceBook JPG image degradation small image archive true-original lineart

1984年9月。月刊 Animedia 76ページ(冊子人気アニメ設定資料集 第25号 210 mm×150 mm、16ページ中の第16ページ目)

60205332_10151162100329944_6895752993694547968_n.png.3159a5cb5cb03541a98a74042e81a2cb.png

KOn2dTpK4u.png

Whity VFH-10A Fighter.png

4投稿用バトロイド2.png

Edited by yui1107
True orijinal lineart

In the Legacy VFH-10 Auroran  AGAC ,

I previously fanart drawings ( the past of June 2018 to September 2018), I drew the "single wheel and tire"  of main gear set .

Fixed wing mode VFH-10G AGAC with Gunpod

72pY6UZmbL.png

Now this extended variant is required to load four missile launchers (missile containers) twice as before.
After the VFH-12 Super Auroran (Super AGAC) was developed, which transshipped the engine for heavier payloads and redesigned the landing gear, part of the Legacy AGAC is retrofitted with this new landing gear Possibilities could be remodeled by air-wimgs or some of fleet requirements of higher payloads. 

The wingtip light uses the “Retractable wingtip light” developed by the " Northrop Grumman F-206 Falcon II heavy interceptor " which has been modified based on the operation outside the harsh atmosphere.
The missile launcher roter blade, sensorpod and so on  revised by true orijinal line art by design grouo Ammonite !

1. True orijinal fixed wing mode AGAC

2. True orijinal gyrodyne mode AGAC

3. True orijinal Battloid mode AGAC

inw0fO7Jlt.png

Edited by yui1107
remove expired image file