FS: *SOLD* Yamato 1/60 V2 VF-1J CF

Old Man

Up for grabs is a NMIB Yamato 1/60 V2 VF-1J Mass Production Type or "cannon fodder". I bought this off Y! Japan last year, and while it's a beautiful example, it's one of three in my collection, and I've got a baby boy on the way.

I assume it was removed from the box by its previous owner, as it's missing the factory protective tape over the front landing gear doors (although it still has the tape over the navigation lights on the wingtips). It was only removed from the box by myself for an initial inspection, then placed back in the box and bubble-wrapped for safe keeping. It has a tiny paint ding on the left leg nacelle. The mirrored canopy tint also suffers from the all too common cracking, but no peeling, and although it's very faint, if you look hard enough, it's there.

Given the slight imperfections of this piece I think SOLD + shipping is a fair price. I'm on the "Straight Shooters" list. PayPal only, and buyer assumes fees if any. Please PM me with your offer. I will send pics upon request, but please, serious buyers only.

Edited by Old Man