What will Hasegawa do next?

KOG Water Dragon

Hasegawa post their monthly releases, both new and re-issues on their own site

http://www.hasegawa-model.co.jp/month/201906/

http://www.hasegawa-model.co.jp/month/201907/

They also make "posters" that they also dump on twitter

If you want full resolution then open the image in new tab and add :orig after the file extension

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3qzntHUIAAQhCJ.jpg:orig

Which is where this is from:

gm9EuCq.jpg

Looks like they're gonna repop the Max & Miria wedding valk. Interesting. 

I kinda wish Hasegawa, or a different company, would give us a brand new version of the 1/72 valkyrie. I can't bear to look at the spindly, droopy legs. Give us a beefier version!

On 4/13/2019 at 5:34 AM, electric indigo said:

Full bling boxart

0XvGsFv.jpg

Awesome box art from Tenjin Hidetaka, as usual !. I'm not into these colorful variants but have to agree they look great. Also, The paint/decal job on the pilot figure looks very detailed.

On a side note, I'm actually surprised they 'forced' Hayate to wear a helmet this time.  Always criticized the custom no-helmet EX-Gear rigging, as high-Gs pulling without a pressurized oxygen airflow is really hard to digest. 

image.png.2a196c2b599a11779bcebc1579e0a977.png  image.png.7466e6efa45fe950a181a4b14fc8f2a7.png

Edited by ivorysniper

Cross your eyes, and that becomes box art of the VF-19 Kai, and suddenly I like the Kai's design.

EDIT:

It appears to be getting ready for take-off on the space catapult like in the anime. I seem to recall the -31s having their wheels down despite being in space. Anyone care to confirm/deny?

Also, is that Mirage's Makina-colored -31C peeking in from the left side of the pic?

Edited by kajnrig

4 hours ago, kajnrig said:

Cross your eyes, and that becomes box art of the VF-19 Kai, and suddenly I like the Kai's design.

EDIT:

It appears to be getting ready for take-off on the space catapult like in the anime. I seem to recall the -31s having their wheels down despite being in space. Anyone care to confirm/deny?

Also, is that Mirage's Makina-colored -31C peeking in from the left side of the pic?

That's how it was on the space catapult.

And since you noticed Makina's 31C on the left side, this whole scene, meaning the whole recoloring Hasegawa's doing is based on the 3D opening clip from Walküre's 3rd Live Concert 'Walküre Wa Uragiranai'. So it's safe to assume that Hasegawa's going to complete the whole cosplay motif for it.

Edited by no3Ljm

1 hour ago, Duymon said:

quick question. anyone have both a vf-31 and vf-1ex?

wanna know if you can fit a vf-31 pilot fig. into the resin vf-1ex pit. 

if so I may have to pick up a vf-31 for some resin-casting hehe

For me half the reason for getting the VF-31A was getting the pilot runner to use for my VF-1EX. A little bit of work is necessary but overall the pilot should fit. The resin seat has these inner side pillows and they come down to a minimum of 3.6mm. The pilot's thighs are max 4.6mm wide. So my plan is just removing 0.25mm from each surface and everything should hopefully fit.

tE8gdEc.jpg

Ty8IoSb.jpg

5DIxnCD.jpg

4 hours ago, TMBounty_Hunter said:

Very hot, but I have 6 YF-19's in my stash as it is... Pass... BRING OUT THE VF-19 F/S!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

... official pics from Hasegawa's website. The radome cannot fold back to a pod and stow between the legs/engines, as expected.

65849_5b.jpg.b058e0afae94a68798c987011e560462.jpg65849_5a.thumb.jpg.7a61c05477d8257639272758340c8bf6.jpg65849_4.jpg.4be0aa8bae3af88161a839faece326fa.jpg65849_3.jpg.7a462989ce7a6e063cbb124eb21cd215.jpg65849_2.jpg.899f46ada2b779f09666b919f07d82bd.jpg65849_1.jpg.39d1120146bd159220a9b84f2d77ad33.jpg

Edited by ivorysniper

Just now, kajnrig said:

Hm... I wonder if they'll at least include stowed-mode parts...

no indication thereof... we'll either have to DIY it, or ask @Xigfrid or one of the other 3D masters to help

On 5/31/2019 at 9:40 AM, kajnrig said:

Hm... I wonder if they'll at least include stowed-mode parts...

Unfortunately it's confirmed. No stowed mode (well... depending on the accuracy of Google's trans-googling Hasegawa's web entry)

image.png.32d9fbc7e7a9e75d672e2cc40893dff1.png

Sorry if this is an old question that was answered long ago, but has anyone used the TV SDF-1 Storm Attacker parts to build a more accurate TV Cruiser mode? Are aftermarket parts available?

Chris