Robotech and REMIX by Titan Comics

Old_Nash

On 1/12/2020 at 12:41 PM, Bolt said:

Just waiting for them to land on Cybertron..:ph34r:

8 hours ago, peter said:

Lol, Transformers/Robotech crossover....

1 hour ago, JB0 said:

In the end Unicron eats the SDF-1.

Then dies because its protoculture reactor engine is something like a Matrix.

Oh my GOD!  It's the Jetfire origin story!  The people of Cybertron take a VF-1S and turn it into Jetfire!

1 hour ago, JB0 said:

In the end Unicron eats the SDF-1.

Then dies because its protoculture reactor engine is something like a Matrix.

... I hate myself for saying this, but the thing that had every faction in the Robotech TV series chasing the ship that was rebuilt into the SDF-1 was a device called the "protoculture matrix".

14 minutes ago, Einherjar said:

Throw in a few more Furmanisms in there for good measure.  Man, that and the mecha-less finale of the first series was definitely a low point.

... considering the quality of the story was already shopping for basement apartments in the Mariana Trench, that's impressive in its own right.

2 hours ago, Seto Kaiba said:

... I hate myself for saying this, but the thing that had every faction in the Robotech TV series chasing the ship that was rebuilt into the SDF-1 was a device called the "protoculture matrix".

See, it is ALREADY canon!

On 1/13/2020 at 9:53 PM, Seto Kaiba said:

... considering the quality of the story was already shopping for basement apartments in the Mariana Trench, that's impressive in its own right.

That comment had me cleaning pepsi off my monitor...

3 hours ago, Einherjar said:

Hmm, great job inadvertently bringing Robotech into both an identity crisis and mid-life crisis, Titan Comics.

Nah, Robotech had a shorter lifespan than an antivaxxer's kid... its midlife crisis was decades ago.

What Titan's doing is more like the late night History Channel specials where they talk about the Nazis had a covert army of occult ninja zombie cyborg pirates who used the pyramids in Egypt as a place to park their UFOs.  Just making crap up because everyone involved is too dead to sue them.

• 2 weeks later...

Based on that first cover I guess the next gen Valkyrie is going to be 5 in 1 combiner ala Voltron.   Or would that require Dana to wear Black or Pink?
Also, has the artist even heard of trigger discipline?

Edited by Knight26

Yeeeeesssssss! Further and further into the rabbit hole we go! Find a way to put some power rangers into it, why not?

any of you guys have like a guilty pleasure movie, you know, one that you recognize is bad but it’s stupid fun and you like it anyways?

thats kind of how I feel about this comic. 

1 hour ago, jeniusornome said:

any of you guys have like a guilty pleasure movie, you know, one that you recognize is bad but it’s stupid fun and you like it anyways?

thats kind of how I feel about this comic. 

I get the feeling that for most of us this isn't in "guilty pleasure" territory so much as "ironic punishment from the greco-roman gods" territory... 

3 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

large-2814870.jpg?1578418068

Voltron Vibes!! 

Maybe they are the new Planeteers and by combining their powers they can call Captain Global Planet... 

Edited by Gerli