Arcadia Premium Finish Max and Miria 1/60 Super VF-1J

davidwhangchoi

46 minutes ago, Zx31 said:

They all use the same molds

ah, i was not sure if the premium edition was the only one getting the extra special treatment.  Are these changes the reason why the release has been delay?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

NY sent me the same message, and then shortly afterward their pre-order payment reminder hit my inbox.

It looks like that 8/15 ship date is going to stick.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to having a PF Max 1J to go with the rest of my PF collection. No regrets going all in on them either, even though Bandai's new Hikaru 1J is a much better buy at a different scale. I hope Arcadia continues doing PF VF-1 Valks but focuses on the rare paint schemes now that Bandai is crashing the VF-1 party.

Edited by technoblue

22 hours ago, technoblue said:

NY sent me the same message, and then shortly afterward their pre-order payment reminder hit my inbox.

It looks like that 8/15 ship date is going to stick.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to having a PF Max 1J to go with the rest of my PF collection. No regrets going all in on them either, even though Bandai's new Hikaru 1J is a much better buy at a different scale. I hope Arcadia continues doing PF VF-1 Valks but focuses on the rare paint schemes now that Bandai is crashing the VF-1 party.

Yeah i received the same notice too. Somewhat looking forward to the Max VF-1J PF. Am hoping that a PF VF-1J GBP in PF format will be next followed by elint seeker and super ostrich. At 1/60, its a scale that is fine by me as its in scale with the rest of my collection and a space saver too. I did own 1/48s before thus not getting the DX VF-1J is not really a bummer for me 

Edited by recon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, db626 said:

Caved in after months of holding back on the 1/60 scales as I also collect the HM-Rs.  Ordered Milia preimiun through NY and said crap need a Max so ordered Max premium with HLJ.  Fun of collecting....

you won't regret it mate, I adore my Milia PF and can't wait for the Max to complement it.